Out of subject, but im confused...

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Out of subject, but im confused...

Post by Flow »

NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

what they are saying Flow, is that it was NOT a 737, most people that witnessed it said it looked like a missile to them, as usual the government is hiding something, i guess they are embarrased to say that they let a missile pound the pentagon
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

What i mean by im confused is that i always beleive that it was purely terrorist, but truth seem to be tweek. And all about speculation about WT tower desctuction... make us look like if they knew, they let it happend, but with the intension of making it worst to justify what they always wanted (talking about government), get hand on Irak petrol... :?
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

well, thats not working, lol, gas just went over $3.00 a gallon here
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yup, but whos is making putting the profit in his pocket? All our goverment. In Canada Government make X time more profit than waht they use to do. More the price is high, more the tax profit is... Anyway, we will never know the truth, just like Kennedy :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

THere so much things going on you guys dont even have notice about. I always had my doubts about all what has happend back in 2001 uptill some years after it.

You know ive seen a lot of movies with conspirancy theorie etc, but for some reasons i do believe that things going on we dont even want to know about. :D

Bush finished his fathers job :wink: ,.. you know this week i saw a nice piece of him on tele about the Mid east crisis in israel wich said enough for me. It wasnt ment for public but he forgotten that the micro's where still on lol. :twisted: yes he is a naughty boy along with his crew.

Ive never been fan of this guy
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

me either Dutch, lol, glad he will be gone soon
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Humm

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello Guys,
To me it is (I will use the word) Funny
When we where bombing and kiking ass and not loseing men this country and contrys threw out the world where all behind us.
But now that they see the reality of war and how long it takes to get it done and the real cost of it.
The USA the President is a bad guy he is a idiot and all that crap.

To me it is just sad to blame one man one person one country for all the whoes of the world or the whoes of one person.

As for what is happening in Lebonon it has nothing to do with us Bush the president of the USA has nothing to do with it.
He is trying to help in the peace talks but he did not start this war.
They have been at odds & war for centurys.

As for what he said to Britains prmie minister Well hell he is a human and what he said was true. Why do you think that because they are lings presidents that they do not use or talk striaght from the hip or heart.

The Truth is they F...ken strated it and now they are crying becuase they are f....ken getting there ass kicked.

Just becuase someone gets on TV and tells some consprisy thory do's not mean it is true. These people lie more then robber that just goe arrested whith one leg in the house and the other outside holding a tv.

Just my humble oppiuion
Hitman
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Anyway, its only cause USA have money and power that they do things outside of theyr country. Here in Canada, less money less power, we cant be proud of our government. They are people just like us, and all of us can make mistake. But when your cought with power of doing thing that could mark history, we all dont know what we would of done, yes its easy, cause we are not in theyr pants. Canadian govement stole 40 000 000.00$ and use it to save Quebec to not split with Canada and put part of that money in theyr personal pocket... RCMP police and court are investigating. Small your are, smaller is the shit you do, and bigger you are, bigger shit you can do... :wink:

Israel say they fight cause Liban kidnap 2 Israel soldier... wow, no way i eat that, theyrs something else under that. I dont know waht, but i dont eat theyr story. No other country are going to stop them, nothing to earn get or win of it. But wehn Egypt, Arabe, and Euro country around will get the side effect of it and it wont be good for them, when theyl be in trouble, then youl see some coalition start to put theyr nose in it.

All earth history war smell shit like that, and usualy 99% of time ther's a religious intention in back of those war.
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Honestly though people.I battle it a different way.I don't watch the news.Pretty simple eh?.I get on my mountain bike and just get the hell out into the trails and get away from it..The more we worry about it the more flustered we get.I've watched enough conspiracy movies in my time to believe that they(the big government branches like ..CIA..FBI..) have the power to pull this shit off..I would rather just turn the t.v off and enjoy what time I have left on this planet thank you very much..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

This make you laugh then Carrera, lol

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/129909/fa ... bin_laden/
NAR.F1 driver