Alonzo to McLaren Vs Kimi to Renault

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Alonzo to McLaren Vs Kimi to Renault

Post by Flow »

As Killa did for Alonzo, who think Kimi will take Alonzo seat at Renault?

Renault is not hiding themselve and said it loud, they want Kimi to drive next year... But rhumor sent Kimi to Ferrari :roll: with a option contrac that end this month... rhumor or true, who knows.

Ferrari is a alinging more wins than Renault. Bridgstone will provide tire for Ferrari, and Ho yeah, by the way to all other team also... but Bridgstone know the receipe to make ferrari go better. :roll:
NAR.F1 driver

Post by Guest »

Kimi will never drive for the red squadron as long as MS is driving there. I cant remember excactly but i can remember that MS has said that he dont want kimi there. Besides why would they give masa away, thats the perfect 2nd man to help MS.

I think kimi and alonso will switch there seats for next year. :wink:
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

I agree on that.

NO WAY will M.S or KIMI become 2nd fiddle to the other and a TOTAL driving war would emerge between the two IMO and there is NO WAY FERRARI would have any of that I am sure,(we all know what happened with Gilles Villeneuve) but what a driver line up FERRARI would have if KIMI did go with FERRARI...
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hehe Kimi is now in position to ask alot $$$ since 2 teams show clearly they are intesrested in them. Todd said today, that he will always keep in mind what he saw on the podium, his 3 favorites drivers on the podium, Schumy, Massa and Kimi... :roll: Ferrari is now showing publiclay that they are intested in Kimi? Seem to be 1st time they show this kind of stuff about a driver other than theyr own.

1 thing is for shure, Ferrari cant hire any kind of driver. Massa even seem faster than schumy some time, would be less prestigious if they put a newbe and he wins many years in row a championship... this would mean any driver wont make a difference, but the car is. (i find that the car is more making difference, more than the driver)
NAR.F1 driver