To soccer (football) fans

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

To soccer (football) fans

Post by Flow »

I have a question, i dont follow soccer but the last match i did. I have problem with a worl cup finishing on a shooting. Do any of you feel that its the same win in shootout as same a real goal in game?

In hockey, we have shootout in regular season, this it to put an end to a game. But for the final cup, noway, its game untill death, lol.

Congratulation to Italy, but i feel bad for France, Zidan seem to let the team down... humm this was not a good time to vengence, to close to the end. WIll he still be an hero?
NAR.F1 driver
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

well ...

I am happy it is over now and allready said all italian guys that where online congrats for the win (incl. the guy I get my new wheel from)

just let's hope all men will get normal now or maniac enough for a car soccer league wc in winter ;)

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Meteora

Post by Meteora »

CAMPIONI DEL MONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Congrats Meteora and Drago!

Well.....I agree with you Flow.....to end a WC final on penalty kicks is not fair IMO.

I believe that France was the better team looking over the whole game. I have never been a fan of Italian football....perhaps not a big France supporter either but Zidane is just so awesome to watch.....he was one of the great ones in soccer in all time.

The way he ended his career was not on a high note perhaps but I read today that the French people forgive him. They STILL say "Zizou for President!"....haha....does that say something about his greatness or what. He more or less lose the WC final to Italy by a stupid "mistake" but the French still love him. He is incredible.....it was such a moment when he got the red card.....I think this is one of the last of the real soccer heroes.....nowadays the "big" players seem to concentrate on "acting" to get penalty kicks etc.....

It's too bad that soccer has become the sport where you try to cheat as much as possible without it showing.....

......wow....Im not a huge soccer fan and still I wrote all that...hah. Zidane my friends.....he is a magician.

Thx for the show Z.Z.
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, i was just disapointed that he didnt took part of the last 10 minutes of his last game, and receive probably an ovation at end... too bad.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah ZZ was realy great. Just pitty to see his career ending such a way. From what i heard materazzi has said some realy bad things "racism" but you know that doesnt justify the action ZZ did.

Anyway what is more remarkable, sure ZZ deserved the red card but today i readed that the 4th official judged on the replay he had. Yes the red card was based on video replay, its the first time it happens. Im pretty sure that FIA is gonna denie it. But i hope this is the first step towards video replay judging like they have in many other sports.

I think the game will get more fair with that because that way its posbible to eleminate all the "fooling the referee actions" and ofside or penalty or not etc etc etc.

Gratz to the italians
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)

Post by Guest »

hello yes that is sad for zz but does not remove anything with Ca career, it is true that a high level sportsman owes maitrise these nerves but they are only men like everyone and certain remarks can be innacceptable. matterazzi held of the racist matter towards the mother of zz which moreover is suffering thus one little to include/understand the reaction of the player .donc zz would have say that it would speak about this history from here the next days i am of Italian origin but when I saw the picture I included/understood continuation that materazzi did not have were correct and there I had hatred in me in spite of but origin, one little not to accept that, I was insane furious and I hope that if it had remarks it moves are heavily punished. one needs accept well that Italy deserves its title on the whole of the competition, has my opinion at least . ciao has to you all good summer holidays
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

In the next days, Zidane promise to explain why he did the Head in cheast hit in a press conference.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

It is going to be very interesting to hear what he will say about it. It must have been more than just that one thing that the Italian said. Probably constant trash talk and kicks on the ankles through the match.
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

or more pink for scare the men :P

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0728732265

they are though also able to do this in blue :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2386829075

but women definitly have another perfection in the handling (ok ok I am quiet :lol: :oops: )

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9034804076

maybe a kind of boring that they allways use similar "track's" in real

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6520069131

or a nice version of kick ass :lol:

DO NOT CLICK THIS WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS AROUND :P

or some other work with the ball :P

YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A COMMERCIAL THAT GOT BANNED :P

one thing is for sure ... in game they are much more behind racing ... or do you call THIS a great game???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2829478911

so all that left to say at last is ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7984666910

however ... most important is THE WORLD HAS FUN WITH THE BALL ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1319864366

and all crazy frog's ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9164991346

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Finaly, ZZtop Zidane excuse himself to BIllion of adulte spectator and millions of kids, cause it was not a nice exemple to give. But in second response, He said that the Italian said bad things he wont repeat about his mother and sister. Once and second time, he just went away, but on 3rd time, he lost head and kick him with it. An he said he Dont regret nothing about what was done, it was merited... i share his opinion. Seem that so mutch violent and racism words are said on field.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Materazzi (or how the hell to spell it) says he did not say anything about rasism, politics, his mother or religion......what DID he say then?
"You are ugly".....??? I don't think that would push Zidane over the edge......my guess is that Zidane is telling the truth.
Meteora

Post by Meteora »

come on zidane make SOMETHING RIDICOLOUS AND DEPRECABLE, and in france, and somewhere else anyone try to search a giustification for this...

come on...he always was an idiot and and the fact that he ''dont regret'' confirm my opinion...do you remember france98? or juventus-hamburg?

come on this is ridicolous...

BTW WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS AND FRENCH ARE STILL CRYING AND VENERATING THAT IDION OF ZIDANE...
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hmm lets talk about materazzi :roll: he is not a nice guy either.

Here play the game :wink:

http://www.papaspiridis.co.uk/blog/wp-c ... zidane.swf
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Yeah, why blame Materazzi? He's such a charming character...

http://www.thepoorjerk.net/clips/whyzidane/
2010 NA div. Admin
Meteora

Post by Meteora »

in that match materazzi did not any faul (neither the one of penalty :P)...

okok lets continue venerate zidane,...poor zidane....zidane idol...

come on its simply ridicolous
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I dont think it is rediculous.....whatever he said it can not have been pretty....trash talk with religious or rasist associations have no place in sports of any kind IMO.....it might be hard to stop them but they can not pick a better place to start than here.

Materazzi deserve some kind of penalty if he said what Zidane claims. IMO players in any sports should not have to stand that kind of verbal abuse. It's not easy to get rid of though.......I would guess that it is close to impossible.....

oh.....and I must say that I find it real clever to call Zidane an idiot..... :?
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Meteora wrote:in that match materazzi did not any faul (neither the one of penalty :P)...

okok lets continue venerate zidane,...poor zidane....zidane idol...

come on its simply ridicolous
I hope that materazi is not more idol than zidane. Lets say Italy win, congratulaton and too bad for France who lead a little more in final game, but italy were realy good on shootout... witch i still think that its not way of finishing a championship with shootout.

Soccer is the almost the only sport that dont use replay, this is why those shit are not penalized. When we see materazi doing so mutch unescessary roughness and witch he must be realy desperate to think he may loose, so he shit that mutch on all oponent, just to make shure he may win.

Im shure if that we watch carefully other player, Materazi is not the only one doing it, im shure.

The problem is that the soccer/'football' sport is the most verbal/racism/violent sport on and out of field. That is more what is it about. Player, refery, trainer are the most corrupted compare to all other sport. That is what is more sad. Zidane gesture is 1, that did/say loud what all do in silent.

I think that it is a good sport, player are verry talented, and atheletic, but they need to clean that sport. It is one of biggest championship, it need to be fair played on field.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Well said Flow