BMW release theyr new car today

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

BMW release theyr new car today

Post by Flow »

Any notice that BMW showed theyr new car already...
http://formula-1.updatesport.com/news/a ... /view.html

or the official site of BMW-Sauber http://www.bmw-sauber-f1.com/en/index.html
NAR.F1 driver
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Any links in french :?: :mrgreen:
It's not hard, when you know how......
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

That car livery is FUgly! :shock: It hurts in my eyes to see that car!!!! Can't keep my eyes open when I focus on it!

What a strange way to arrange, or lack of arrange, the colors. Petronas deserve a better place and colors IMO. And what is it the way the stripes have been done ? :shock:
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

I AM SHOCKED !!!

darlings you know how much I love the bmw ...

and when I started f1c 1,5 years ago and drove the different cars in game ... the BMW somehow was mine from the begining ... and I also tried the sauber ... and I allways said that the sauber would be the BMW for women hehe ... even I loved the a bit harder to handle BMW and this is why I sticked with it.

then last year the news came out that they will do a car together in the future... wow that was a surprise for me, cuz I remembered that I allways saw them similar in some way as would they belong together.

and now they show this as the result of this holy unification.

ITs A SHAME!!!

if this is the essence and the passion of real racing that left then good night future of formula 1

this has nothing to do with corporate identity!!! maybe the blue lines bit changed which I did not find out about yet why they where

but only if you take the history of BMW it is offering so much and then sauber to it this is an absolut new creation so it must show that something new is born

this looks like something dead got back out of earth and even in horror pics is more passion than in this car

I would NEVER expected that BMW would show such a niveauless result!!! I realy have to keep my mind together for not to think that someone named this a DESIGN and got money for it!!!

damn that screwed my day! ... week! ... year! ... I am gonna start to do a paint myself before I get one day a 2006 mod with this embarrassing thing as my car!

THATs UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

would like to know what mr. hot blood villeneuve is saying to this shit!
I realy have to show my respect to the patience of heidfeld!

... try to make the best out of this day!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

see how happy they are ...

... such a fire for the coming races in there eyes ... wow :? :(

how can someone be so bad to the passion of racing!

it hurt's my soul!

from up to the edge to ... yeah ... to what?

that sucks!

:evil: meo :evil:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
Steve

Post by Steve »

i think it looks good :D
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

At least it's not gay orange... :twisted: (nothing against gays btw)
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Bilbo wrote:At least it's not gay orange... :twisted: (nothing against gays btw)
BUT SOMETHING AGAINST YOUR NEW MCLAREN COLOR, HAHAHAHAHA!

As for me, the design of the new BMW is... hummm. 7/10. The car colored like that looks less heavier, seem more fresh and light. But i saw one pict from side, and the blue going down on the middle side is making a litle strage effect of flatness. At least, it dosent look like any other team.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

As for the look of driver, as Meo talk about, well they look more like normal person driving a car. no they dont look like models, hehe. Even if they would be ugly :? , IF THEYR FAST, i dont mind :wink: :twisted:

We must not get cought by a press picture like those. Im shure if they put driver and car with a personall photograph with a few day session, and little photoshop after, you would recognize them, haha. Trust me, it my job, alot of women picture basicaly usualy need few hour of touch up... Muahaha some are realy nice, but some are, like normal face. with few inch of makup and photoshop, miracle can come out. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sad that they didnt made personal proffessional picture to let the press use as for release... hummm wonder why they didnt tought about it, il send my CV, haha :lol:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

[quote="Kaali"]If it's 0 degrees today and it's gonna be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?[quote] Kaali signature...

You realy want to know our temperture?
day after day temperature since a week here in Montreal

Januray 14th : +6 °C
Januray 15th : -17 °C (-26 with wind factor)
Januray 16th : -18 °C (-29 with wind factor)
Januray 17th : +1 °C to -15 °C same day, with snow, rain freezing and then normal rain... "shit" would resume it good. :?
Januray 18th : 5 °C
Januray 19th : -1 °C...

Please do something for Kyoto, :roll: :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Let's wait a few more decades before doing something about this. I really wish to get rid of those subzero temperatures and have palm trees by the swimming pool in my backyard! :twisted: :shock: :?
2010 NA div. Admin
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

Flow wrote:Sad that they didnt made personal proffessional picture to let the press use as for release... hummm wonder why they didnt tought about it, il send my CV, haha :lol:
yes flow ... do!

it is not to accept that they give such a noob work to the public!

I have finished a new symbol which is showing the unification and something new and STILL has the character of the powerfull BMW sign ... I will color the car next what car do you guys think will be best to use for from the shape ? the one from limpy close to the real 2006?

I think to get attention there then is a point of presentation and size ;) but I will write a lot about the ingame bmw.

damn there is so much passion and love for bmw in game it is a shame they do not pay any attention to this community!

they should use it ... but hey ... I forget I am a housewife that did not study at all!

as some guys in game use to say ... go back to the kitchen! :roll:

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO!!!

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Uhhh, you might want to be careful about contacting any big company about (or mentionning) game stuff.

These are very likely registered trademarks or patented/copyrighted stuff. If you bring these to their attention in any official way, they are legally-bound to and actually HAVE to sue you to protect their ownership.

Most of the community mods in general (not just rFactor) probably just survive due to two things: 1) no money is made and 2) the companies are probably turning a voluntary blind eye on the mods because there is no money to be made by suing anyways. But if you go out of your way to attract their attention and they are "seen" to be knowing about it, they have no choice but to sue you and/or the mod makers... And you can't plead ignorance of the law in any courtroom!

Just look at the NR2003/FiRST/iRacing/whatever mess of a few months ago as example of my points...
2010 NA div. Admin
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

cool down bilbo ... you might have noticed that I did not show the design of the new bmw symbol I have done here in forum ... believe me I love what I have done and it is very hard for me NOT to show it to any one.

I am talking about that I will send it to BMW and ask for permission to use it and not just to use it and get in conflict with any one.

since I started to play rFACTOR I am talking about that I wish that all the great work the guys are doing for this game ... and their work is showing nothing else than love and passion for the REAL! and the REAL does not pay the attention to what these kids are doing they deserve!

why to hell do you think that I do not just use the baby code and play only the original game?

I do not think that a BABY will be able to change anything for this community!

and to get things real you have to get in contact with the real. and I wrote to ISI that I want to get things real... they know!

and I see nothing bad in to show a company how much I treassure what they do and to suggest a little change in the way they visualise what they do!

it is up to them to decide what of the stuff I do will be allowed to use by me in game and what they allow me to use of the stuff I do will be official.

thats all!

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

meoPHOENIX wrote:cool down bilbo ...
I'm not angry in any way, sorry if it sounds that way...
I am talking about that I will send it to BMW and ask for permission to use it and not just to use it and get in conflict with any one.
That is perfectly fine. I hope you get a (positive) answer.
since I started to play rFACTOR I am talking about that I wish that all the great work the guys are doing for this game ... and their work is showing nothing else than love and passion for the REAL! and the REAL does not pay the attention to what these kids are doing they deserve!
I'll play the devil's advocate here. Why should the REAL pay attention? Is there any profit to be made? Do you think I'll go buy a BMW car (for example) tomorrow because someone has made a very good model of one in a computer game? Even if I DO buy that car, do you think I would have done it because someone put polygons and textures together in a computer game or just because the real car itself responds to my needs/desires?
why to hell do you think that I do not just use the baby code and play only the original game?
After asking the question directly and not receiving any clear answer, I have stopped wondering about that long ago. Nothing personal. I really do hope you have fun.
I do not think that a BABY will be able to change anything for this community!
Even if I do see the reference to the cheatcode, I totally fail to see the meaning of that sentence, with all my humble apologies.
and to get things real you have to get in contact with the real. and I wrote to ISI that I want to get things real... they know!
So you're one of the few million people who wrote them to ask they get licences for real racing series?
and I see nothing bad in to show a company how much I treassure what they do and to suggest a little change in the way they visualise what they do!
Of course. I won't get into an argument about how many poeple worked on that, how many millions it cost them to come up with that design and how the guy who approved that budget will be happy to have you rework their corporate identity to your taste. (Sorry, I must either be "negative" today or been reading too much Dilbert lately).
it is up to them to decide what of the stuff I do will be allowed to use by me in game and what they allow me to use of the stuff I do will be official.
That's all I meant. It all depends on how it is presented.
2010 NA div. Admin
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

I will try to not sound too negative or like a parent. Meo is a grown woman so it's completely up to her what she wants to do.
First I have to say I second all what Bilbo says to Meo. I interpreted Meos' posts about making the colors and send them to BMW in the name of NAR. Maybe Meo didn't mean to make it sound like that but it has something to do THE WAY Meo writes in english that makes me worry too. So I think you should try and relax about that BMW livery and get a real life instead. Get something more constructive to do in your everyday life and go and play sometimes when there is a race coming. I dunno.

As I said. It's up to you Meo. But what you said here is embarassing and I would keep my thoughts back if I were you.

We are real grateful you saved EURO NAR last year when we needed you Meo. Stick to NAR but don't overdo it.

See you on track!
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

no I will not send it in the name of NAR

in fact I do not see me stick with NAR at all.

like klaaz said when he joined my game last night (which sadly crashed because I can not host so much guys) the trainer cars are an own world.

and I think about an own championship because I respect you guys and that you want to drive your way!

... have a nice day! ... have fun! I DO !!!

killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Meo, are you leaving NAR? nooo.....??
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen

Post by Guest »

Wellll...LOL...sounds like a typhoon brewing up here.Can't we all just get along?>...Damn MEO...Doesn't really matter what the BMW looks like really.I just hope it kicks ass.The drivers barely see any of the car while driving.I would drive it if it would win races..The BABY_FACTORY cheat is for those who work all day and have no time to spend playing the game continuously.
I just alter the config file instead as it is just as fast.Too many mods and so little time to race.More time racing for you actually makes you faster MEO.So that works to all of our advantages.As Bilbo says though.Watch for the legal bullshit.They may be looking for a fight.You've got enough fight with your ex on your hands..LOL>....and yes..I've been there...I got my 2 kids...and cherish all the time I can spend with them(when not working)...Just keep doing your best driving and brush off any negativity...I do that all the time..LOL...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

damn I do not know what is that hard with that someone decides NOT TO USE THE BABYCODE!!!

I am no BABY!

all I want is even I decide to drive without the code to use and I wish nothing more than it would be possible with my NAR family!

I do not want to change any one of you!

and about it doesn't matter how the car looks like ... the team manager I know said same to me but he also told me how difficult it is some parts of advertising to get on a car.

damn I just gonna show it is possible to do hot and looking cool ... and what is wrong with to visualise that something special happened in a year and not just outside to keep everything normal ... it is something special that sauber and bmw did a car together now ... so why not show it?

whatever... cu soon if you come by mistake on a server I am on.

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO!!!