Japan race

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Japan race

Post by Flow »

Sato was excluded from last race, due to his involve car accident.
Also Vilvneuve got 25 sec penality, no contact, Montoya seem to gon on wrong side of Vilneuve and went wide, hit the wall...
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well Montoya and villeneuve do not like each other anyways.I think Montoya tries to pull off too many fancy moves.So how was villeneuve even supposed to know he was there when he was watching 2 other cars blow off the chicane.Man...cmon Montoya...can't you wait till the straight stretch before pulling past...LOL...I was clappin when I saw that.Another bold move deals the constructors championship another blow.No patience whatsoever...sheeesh...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

I aggree

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Montoya is a good driver but the risks he is taking is certainly questionable. He never should have made tht move and why Vilvneuve bot penilized for it I will never understand.
Montoya (And this is not the first time this season) lost points and now even the construtor champoinship and a whole lot of money for his team.

But man did Kimi put off a race or what from dead last to a last lap pass to win wow great racing. 2nd best race I saw this season.

Hitman
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Kaali

Re: Japan race

Post by Kaali »

Flow wrote:Sato was excluded from last race, due to his involve car accident.
Fair penalty for Sato. Sato always makes head shaking moves :D. Even Toyota boss Tsutomu Tomita called it a 'hopelessly ambitious' pass. "A driver should be aggressive but fair." http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=100737
CART Rulz

Post by CART Rulz »

I personally think any one of us here could do a better job than Sato. He doesnt have very impressive numbers and he seems to not only crash, but take others out with him in just about every race.
Racing is more than just a hobby or a sport; Its an obsession
Steve

Post by Steve »

Bonzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!! lol, gotta say one thing about him, he makes passes exciting !
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
NAR.F1 driver