OH my dear i hate SPAIN :(

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

OH my dear i hate SPAIN :(

Post by sirsmokealot »

THIS TRACK IS MADE BY THE DEVIL ... its crazy my wheels melt :evil:
its soon sunday and we gonna rule , the 1st corner schouldnt make any problems for us (div2) hehe. and i look forvard to a race with powerslides allover , well hope i dont slide too much , cya and great to see DIV 1 is full now .... This Spain gp i think we gonna see alot of drop outs , because of high wear on tyres , this track is difficould (atleast for me) .. M1 this time remember to load enough fuel hehe , as u all can see its very close in BOTH div1 and 2 , i think this spain gp is gonna be close , i have alot to worry about my setup , besides that i have another 10-16 problems to deal with whitch is U GUYS hehe i really think u do amasing things around here , NOT IN FORUM but ingame , and i cannot repeat this too many times consistance RULES hehe HOTLAP dosent make champ (see montoya) well gotta sleeeeep now , long time and then PLAY F1 ... today i did 0 HOTLAPS , i only tested my race setup / pit strategy , and soon my tyres is good in the laps needed to be fast over a 50 % distance i hope ... well i have a few working hours left there :) .... '

OVER AND OUT BORING AS USUAL SIRSMOKEALOT

AIDS IS LIKE A PET , U NEED TO STUPID BEFORE THE BASTARD BITES U IN THE ASS .....

i wonder did the SPRINT GP CHALLENGE sound like a possible thing or ???
Alx

Post by Alx »

I like you sprint GP idea smoke!

Did you try the mod setup I did? Still melting tyres?? In that case you need to slow down!
:lol:
a little bit sideways is always quicker
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

PHEW ... still sweatty left front wheel ,BUT better i did 117 today :)
well ill make my last preparations on race setup today . so hotlap is done for spain :?

BTW who host tomorrow ?
plz help me so we can make a race report , for the news section ....
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

T.Karlsson will host. You and him can probobly do the race report Smoke. Just save it as a word.doc or .txt or whatever and I will put it in the news section.

Have a great race! / Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Sir u hate Spain and i hate u. :twisted:

quote: and a lots of drop outs :end quote. :lol:

Why did u say this are u the :evil: devil himself, see what happend me, M1, Big and some other drivers.

One thing was good for me i could follow big and m1 for a while, i was not loosing so many time on them :lol: .

Ill think it wil be a close call in div2 there are now ill think 6 drivers who could be champion at the end of this season :wink: .

Well CyA at the A1.
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HAHA i like u too DP (DUTCH POWER) ... YES its gonna be cracy in standings in a few races ... and i look forvard to a tough battle with you all ...