Black gold

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Black gold

Post by Flow »

welwel waht can i say

Gas few moths was around .70-.90c/liter
last week was 1.05$/liter
Today 1.47$/liter :shock: :shock: :shock:

We can almost call it black gold...
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

You got that right

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Yea Flow the Gas around here jumped 20 cents just in a couple of days.
It is out of control :twisted:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

since monday here in St Louis, it has went from $2.40 a gal to $3.09 a gal
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

:shock:
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

I am quite shocked and surprised at how much some companies in the United States have priced gouged gasoline,I know the hurricane caused some refineries to shut down but I hear people in atlanta are paying 4 or 5 bucks a gallon.I felt pretty bad for our loggers up here as our price of gas went up to 1.09 a litre the other day.I saw this coming months ago.I went out and bought a firefly that gets over 60 miles to the gallon.Irony is though.The boss pays for my gas..LOL...I carry a shell bulk plant card.I still pay attention to the gas prices though.Most boneheads here drive dodge trucks with magnum engines.Funny how the Canadian government saw this as a way to increase gas prices....and we have a surplus of money right now...sheeesh...give us a break...I am sure they will all give themselves a raise very soon...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

wtf lol what you think of us,... they gettin crazy here to,... if im right here in holland we have the highest gas prize from whole europe lol

1.53 Euro per liter :shock:

To bad that i have to travel 60km per day :evil:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

time to start riding your scooter Dutch :D
Ruben Miranda

Well

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Well First I have to say I feel real bad for all of the people who lost everything because of a Hurricane. And I really wish that I could fix everything with a wave of the hand. And I am sure that everyone on the planet feels the same way.

That being said
This is a bunch of F...king bulshit to use this excuse the pain and suffring of others to hike up the fucken gas that way they make money they pay a little out to help those in need and I get the Fucken shaft.
As I go out and work my ass off.

Dam assholes.

Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

True Hitman, they use ANY excuse to raise the prices it seems like
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Hi Guys,

I guess this saying couldn't be more true than it is right now.

" ANOTHER MAN"S PAIN IS ANOTHER MAN"S GAIN "

Exactly what these BASTARD gas companies are gaining from the pain that is going on in NEW ORLEANS.

and they (gas co.) raised the gas prices on fuel in their tanks that they paid 60 dollars a barrel.

I'd like to go into work TUESDAY and tell my boss I am raising my pay.

Steve B
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Ruben Miranda

yep

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello All

Steve B. Wrote:
I'd like to go into work TUESDAY and tell my boss I am raising my pay
:lol: :lol:

I would like to fo the same but the Bastard I work for is a real tite ass about giving raises {Oh Shit thats me} I gave out cost of living raises last week actully a little more (And the guys where very happy) but now that raise is worth crap. :cry: Sad to say.

I myself can not take a raise at the moment
For the 3 trucks and the equipment I spend $300.00 a week just in gas.
In this next week we are doing to big jobs that are a couple of hours away they have already been bidded on and contracts signed so this week with the gas prices I am looking at a loss. :evil:
And not a little loss. :evil:
In Fact I looked at my Schedule for the next 2 monthsand in less I can get in a couple of new jobs at a better price to make up the diffrence I stand to lose my ass.

I just need to air out my bad mood right now.
here kittie here kittie kittie. :twisted:

The reason why I said the above Is that the buisness tactics around here are a bit screwed up if you ask me.
It should be the more gas (Oil) you buy the cheeper you can get it.
But we are so smart the more we buy the more we pay :shock:
If that is not a load of crap then I am dumb and dumber rolled in to one package. :shock:

Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Its easyer in my business, if paper price go up cause of distribution gaz cost, we have on quatation... primary material are subject to fluctuaion price... and the distributor put his distribution cost in the paper price.

But its not same for all...
NAR.F1 driver
brad

Post by brad »

me/flow/2fast were all discussing this the other day. its just jacked. its affecting everyone in the world, and i still find it ironic that we(us) have an oil man as president, and look at the prices. oh well, no politics, its tough for everone all the way around, and while i know we(us) have some of the cheapest over gas costs, its not the amount of increase, but the percentage of increase. flow had a good point in our chat the other day. i had mentioned about how toyota was ramping up to have 50% hybrid across the board by 08, 100%by 10-12. flow thought maybe that the gas companies see this coming, they know there profits will go down from less overall gas sales, so they raise prices to keep same profits on lower overall sales. who knows, but either way this sucks. i feel bad for all the people affected by the hurricane, but there is some really stupid shit going on down there right now!(shootings,looting,rapes,wtf!) man, i love my country, but sometimes i hate it to. i doubt you would see any of that crap in any major industrialized country, hell probably any country. now everyone bitches about how long it took for feds to get there, they probably were trying to decided if they should bring aid, or guns! besides, if i was going to go help someone, and they shoot at me, they can just sit their ass there! i know frustrations are high, but damn.
:rant off:
carrera

Post by carrera »

I think I know how hitman feels a bit.Here the logging truck drivers are almost going on strike as their wages have not gone up but the gas prices have.The mills that take the wood are trying to drive tha wages down so they can record record profits for the "share holders".This is the way they can avoid blaming any one person for it.The share holders need to be pleased"like the gods..LOL"....I should not bitch too much about gas though.We are paying 1.18 a litre here.I myself am driving a firefly and getting 60 miles to the gallon so I can tolerate it for now.I belive flow and brad and 2 fast may be right though.The gas companies see the hybrids coming and jack the prices up as much as possible.Almost time to take the bus eh???..hahahaha....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Steve

Post by Steve »

Bicycles anyone? lol
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN