Go-kart race" tobber Vs SirSmokeAlot

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
tobber

Go-kart race" tobber Vs SirSmokeAlot

Post by tobber »

Hi dudes.

Last Wednesday SirSmokeAlot popped up on my ICQ telling me he was on the way to visit me and that we should have a Go-kart race here in my home town Holstebro, woooow I thought he is a busy man, so I called the local go-kart center and arranged for a race.

First ill let you know its the first time Ive been driving a go-kart, I have been a go-kart mechanic once but never had the opportunity to drive one.

To make the race a little more interesting I asked my brother and my cousin to come along.

Well race went on, we rented the track for an hour after 30 min we tock a short break, and I must say after 30 min I was totally wasted my shoulder hurt, my back hurt and my ass hurts too, but shit it is was FUUUUUUUN!!!!

The next 30 min we were really racing, it was a really close contact race we hit each other a lot, I could almost give Smoke a uppercut for bulling me around the track but didnt really get the chance J heheh. It was a damn great race and lots of fun. I cant really say who won cause we were just driving around fighting each other, well if I may say so I am the Winner heheh :D

Off course we tock some pictures too.

oooo and for your information car number and driver is as follow:
Nr. 2 is I tobber
Nr. 3 is my cousin
Nr. 4 is SirSmokeAlot
Attachments
well the winner allways stands in the middle.JPG
Smoke on left me in the middle my cousin on right
(113.11 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
comfortable lead here.JPG
comfortable lead here.JPG (43.7 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
moving up.jpg
moving up.jpg (83.62 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
hmmmmm last.JPG
hmmmmm last.JPG (94.47 KiB) Viewed 3024 times
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HAHAHA... well sad the pics is weird, but good memories anyway , and yes he had a few HITS , BUT this gokart arena was 2 meters wide and 2 gokarts is 3 meters wide , so bump was needed a little bit :) .. well it actually was very tough to drive in 1 hour , there wasnt really any long straight to relax in your arms .. well i loved it , NO BRAKING WAS NEEDED AT ALL :wink: :lol: .... well i hope we can make a NAR GP in real gokart someday :) that would be FUN :)

ps...tobber just wished he won , tobber NO WAY . this aint personal its a ferrari - williams thing hehe .. actually , if the kart team u used to work with , was closed due to bad resaults , they schould have put u in the seat tobber :) then it was succes guarranteed .. i must say again , U CAN TELL A DIFFERENT FROM NAR DRIVERS, AND EVERYDAY GRANNIES ON TRACK ;)

AND 1 thing more , if any makes a crash in barcelona at start , ill PERSONALLY visit u, and BEAT u in gokart at ur local gokart track :)
Alx

Post by Alx »

Heyhey...you guys drive so fast not even the camera can keep up!!

We have to arrange a NAR World GP Kart race at some point!
a little bit sideways is always quicker
MJC540

More Great Stuff!!!

Post by MJC540 »

:D Hey Tobber and Dennis...
Great stuff you guys...Alx is right...you guys were so fast the camara couldn't keep up... :D
I can't wait to do that with you guys some day!!!
c u on track 8)

mjc
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

well i am ready for a NATIONAL NAR GP ANYWHERE ...BUT i have alot of things going on right now . my gokart projekt costs me alot of donuts if no sponsors will help me .. and 2 i have a dream about going to england to get some racing experience at the school ALX is workin on . :) BUT i have to be 110 % honest with u guys / alx and say i need to use about all recurses on my GOKART DREAM .. and that is really priority 1 . :oops: ... i dont hope u take this bad alx , i would give my left arm to come to that racing day (and i will , just question about 2000 euro) . NOW after ive payed 4000 euro to fix my car , after a crash where the guilty part left , so no ensurance from his company was payed, i ended pretty low on bank accounts :( . i dont hope i sound too pitty , and that is NOT what i meen with this , BUT i need to be honest about my words , and i didnt say ill visit that school just for fun , i hope u know that alx. :cry:

ALX fake a paper where it says i RULE in karting heehehe (sponsors)

AND BTW : how many is up for brands hatch 5 may ......

list of NAR drivers/fans at BRANDS HATCH

1.SIRSMOKEALOT
2.HIS CAMERAMAN from ÅRHUS GP
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

smoke ur ass is mne soon....and u know it6

:

ALX open a new topic when you read this post in UK. PLS
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

btw tober ur cousin wearing clogs or is it my eyes/???????
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HAHA lavvy u rule m8 :) when i go to see alx race at brands hatch , 5 may u better be rdy m8 , can u arrange a gokart track ???? it could be coolest :)

And a race in Holland is soon negotiated to a deal , and my guess is that NAR GP HOLLAND is the 12 april :) right m1