Coca cola 600

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
carrera

Coca cola 600

Post by carrera »

After the coca cola race sunday.
People were miffed that not only did brian vickers run into the back of bill elliot,But Dale earnhart junior also ran into the back of his teamate micheal waltrip causing major grief.Nascar officials found the cause of both wrecks to be a banned type of hair gel used by both Bill elliot and Micheal Waltrip.Apparently the hairgel oozed out of the back of the helmet and onto the track surface causing a magnetic reaction between the front and rear bumpers of any chevy or dodge powered car.Fines were levied against both bill and micheal of 2 texas mickeys apiece brought to the Nascar trailer just before next race.Apparently that way the officials cannot penalize anyone because they will be passed out on the floor of the trailer, and any other stupid rules Nascar officials come up with will be redundant(redundant=pretty damn useless for those unedumacated types).carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

wow, il have to upgrade my english... :lol:
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

lol carrera !!! go Danica !!! no gel on her , hm, i'd like to give her a lil gel :twisted:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL Steve,Yes she could start my engine anytime m8.No need for a jumpstart either.Oh,and I can asure you my engine wouldn't stall while in the pits either.hehehehe...I can already tell she would be smoooooth with my stickshift.muhahaha..I better stop before I get to carrera'd away.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Steve

Post by Steve »

LOL carrera, actually she is one damn good driver, when she gets rid of the rookie nerves, LOOK OUT, i used to watch the Toyota Atlantic races she did, and she was always competitive.
carrera

Post by carrera »

I'll have to agree with you there steve.
I saw the moves she made ,bumpin and bangin at 200+ miles an hour and her save when the car got out of shape in qualifying sold me on her ability to react super quick.I'd say she has a bright future in indy car racing.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

Flow wrote:wow, il have to upgrade my english... :lol:
yup :lol:

... have fun!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Steve

Post by Steve »

LOL Meo, you're a whacko !!!! :mrgreen: