OK HERE WE GO...(TEAM SIRSMOKEALOT)

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

OK HERE WE GO...(TEAM SIRSMOKEALOT)

Post by sirsmokealot »

Hi guys , today thursday i had a conversation with KART TECH IN ROSKILDE (a town in Denmark) ... and next week i go to Roskilde to see a tonykart / or a 125 ccm 4stroke ... i have send mails to small companys in Denmark , to support this team , asked for small donations like tyre sponsors and helmet and driver suit sponsor... well i know its small things , but better than nothing ... this starts after newyear . BUT ill recieve a complete race list (races in denmark) where i can be allowed to practice and do small races , the list schould be here when my registration to danish racing organisation , goes through ... well i hope i can make this happen , it would be fun.MAYBE A NAR STICKER ON THE KART(FREE OFFCOURSE) would be cool hehe :) ....

a little thing ... yesterday (wedensday ) i did 50 mins of gokart in ÅRHUS , and after that i called TOBBER´s mobile phone and i drove to HOLSTEBRO (yet another danish town) a small 100 km ride in car, well i arrived and so did TOBBER finally , he was late/slow as usual (sorry tobber joking) . we went to the indoor gokart centre in his town ... and we ordered 1 hour racing :) :) .. we did some PICTURES OFFCOURSE but i havent recieved em yet when i write this :( ... TOBBER POST EM LATER hehehe ...
WE had some very good fights , and not to bragg , u could see NAR MEMBERS WERE FASTEST right tobber heheheh... well i returned from HOLSTEBRO totally knackered , and i felt like i had beem stamped on by angry bull .....

PS... we went to tobbers house to setup his momo right , and i gotta say this , TOBBER IF U BEAT ME NOW , I WANT YOU TO MESS UR MOMO SETTINGS UP AGAIN OK :) :twisted:

NEXT TARGERET OF RACING IS MY TEAMMATE MAGNUSSEN , SO MAGNUSSEN FIND A TRACK WHERE U WANNA RACE :) MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHH CYA ALL
Last edited by sirsmokealot on 27 Feb 2003, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Akis

Post by Akis »

This is wicked news Sirsmokealot!:)
I feel so happy that i am surrounded by real racers
Hope you get the best out of it
Hopefully in a year or less i will be able to do same things(go karting regularly etc) At the moment i cant afford many things rather my most important expenses:)But when i get a good job i am planning on doing lots of things!!

So wish you the best Sir!
I would love to see more pics of the kart racing,I will print em off and put it in my room hehehe..

At this point i would also like to thank for the screenshots i got from the races of Div 1 .I havent said anything but i have download all screenshots and i have printed them and sticked em in my room from a high quality printer (laser one) And i need to say they look awesome!

i will do the same with the go-kart pics ,it looks nicer to have pics of friends in your room rather than Michaels Schumacher or Coulthard..and so on...hehe ( we got enough of them..)

It feels nicer ,i dunno

Hey m1 you should get us some pics m8 :)
I would appreciate it !

Wish you all the best to your racing careers !
Greetings to all,
Akis
Never wake me up while I am driving...
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

THX akis ... and yes ur right , now i have met 2 NAR LEAGUE DRIVERS in person . we are all quite similar (interests), and it is easy to talk to eachother even u never have seen the dude next to u .. :P well i am going to visit u all if possible ,its my quest to see u all in person . and the next i hope to see is my teammate , and ill continue through sweden , and perhaps we could make a race in Goteborg in sweden (to this race ill bring my teammate if he wants too) if he dosent wanna come to the race ill tie him up and throw him in the trunk and THEN we race :) :wink:

BTW M1 DID U FIND A RACE DATE :) my car is started...
magnussen

Post by magnussen »

:D well well well sir smoke you cant get enough hehehee
i cant wait till you get to my home town ROSKILDE. 5 km from where
i live :twisted: i tell you. start pract i will be there racing you any time anywhere :D see u on track m8
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Hey Dennis :lol:

Well I have seen that your carting team [sirsmokealot] is having kind of
A big success !!!and well I want to make a contribution too it :twisted: ,
I know its not next door, but I want too invite you here too Holland !!!
and try too well.......how can I say this WHOOP your ASS! hehe
you said too name a date so you could come over here well i was
thinking of the 12 of april but maybe its inconviniont so if i can talk,
to you, we can make talk about were and when!!!! :P

regards mike
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

hey!

Let me know when, I'LL JOIN!! :D :twisted: :D

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT