GUYS LISTEN :) (alx contract conversion to english )

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

GUYS LISTEN :) (alx contract conversion to english )

Post by sirsmokealot »

THE CONTRACT THATLEADS ALX TO F1 .....
STOCKHOLM... Swedish Alexander "Alx" Danielsson , is signing a longlasting contract , with the same manager that brought Anthony Davidson all the way from karting to F1 - Didier Stoessel .... The contract includes a season in the BRITISH FORMEL FORD CHAMPIONSHIPS (this year) in a RAY SPORT RACER...Danielsson is further more getting tests in F3 to prepare for NEXT season .....

I am very happy for the interests , Didier has showed me . It is actually NOW my international racing career starts , says Danielsson in a press conference ...

THIS teamwork (Alx-Didier) started in previous season , at FORMEL FORD FESTIVAL , when Didier gave alx the chance to race for RAY SPORT , Alx took a wery nice 4th place , in what is called the unoficcial world championships for formula ford , and he followed it up by WINNING THE VINTERSERIES ...

ALX didnt have the right equipment and support last year , to live up to his potentual .. that is why i gave him a chance in a Ray sport racer ,at the formula ford festival and in the vinterseries, says Didier .. My target is to bring Alx all the way to F1 , and ill give him all the support he needs to show the resaults he is capable of ...

Hope i made it understandable ... i couldnt really make a direct translation with my swedish to english.... so i did swedish and then danish ..and finally english ... so some words might have been tweaked to impossible reading :)
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

where is ALX staying in uk??....

ill catch a hold of him and support him at a Formula Ford race for sure......

i think they may visit Thruxton which is truely near to me here...but Brands and silverstone are also just over an hour away, so i WILL for sure catch him drive!
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

ALX at the formula ford festival:)
Attachments
Alx%20Danielsson2d_jpg.jpg
(68.95 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Akis

Post by Akis »

Wow....This is great news!
Go Alx go go go
Yes surely i can be there as well to support him..
It's not next to me but i would love to be there!
Give me details and i will come down there..heheh

Lavvy will you be going dude?
Never wake me up while I am driving...
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

Soon as ALX gets back online ill talk with him about the race season, and find a suitable date to go and watch him for sure....
MJC540

Great Stuff!!!

Post by MJC540 »

:D Good Luck Alx!!! Hopefully I too will get a chance to support his cause... 8)

mjc
Alx

Post by Alx »

Hey guys! Thanks for all your support!!

I have just setup my broadband connection here in Bedford now and IM BACK ONLINE BABY!!!

Damn thats a shame Lavvy, I had a two day test at Thruxton last week!!
The race is 26/5 at Thrux.

Nice pic...hehe...when it gets cold, the balaklava serves a completly different purpose! :lol:
a little bit sideways is always quicker
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

ALX i live seriously 25 mins from thrux..........but u cant hide, ill find u this yr!!!!