HERE IS RESAULTS FROM ÅRHUS GP IN DENMARK

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

HERE IS RESAULTS FROM ÅRHUS GP IN DENMARK

Post by sirsmokealot »

Well first a litte day review .. me and my "cameraman" went to the highway exit to pick up alx , well we were there too early and we killed 20 mins with a driving range nearby (golf) .. well we saw a mondeo with 18 inch rims and kingblue metallic , there my OPPONENT was :lol: .. we head off in his mondeo to the gocart track. ENGINES were started and soon after we were rdy to go .... :roll: 1 BAD THINK IS that our time system fucked up , so no timing ..... Well guys i gotta say like the manager of the centre said to me after the race..... "u can see this kid is a REAL RACEDRIVER" well after 5 laps in a FUCKED up kart alx switched to a new one , and then he started the PACE .... DAMM i have driven many laps there and after 10 laps alx was flying ... well i followed him for a while, and then he started to pull away ..we only managed to race in 30 mins , due to heavy COUSTUMER trafik :( :( :( ... well we had a few pretty good fights , and good fun .... JUST LIKE IN NAR .....
Attachments
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1393.JPG (48.79 KiB) Viewed 2977 times
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

MORE PICS

1pic pic of the winner .... hehe

2.alx flying out monaco tunnel

3.incredible , alx didnt get pissed after cameraman jumped up on his front :)
Attachments
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG (49.46 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
front.JPG
front.JPG (38.97 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
alxflying.JPG
alxflying.JPG (53.83 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

TOTALLY STUFFED MONDEO MAKING DONUTS...
Attachments
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG (50.01 KiB) Viewed 2964 times
bigmac777

Post by bigmac777 »

HEHEHE :lol:
Nice report sir !!!
I see you both have the smile of the great days
I'm happy to see you,All NARBOYS are not another
EA SPORT AI but real racers having fun...
CU ON TRACK
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

WELL BIGMAG it was indeed a experience for me , and yes its nice to see some NAR members in person . and while following alx in the track i thought about all the times ive TRYED to do that on PC , and NOW I AM DOING IT FOR REAL ..... Well i didnt have one single thing else in my head, than catching him , and while doing that i "saw" NEW RACING LINES even though the track is so small .... so i could copy his moves with the cart , and actually i FELT AN IMPROVEMENT after this race...... i am going there tomorrow and ill try to make the lines again ... so next time ill be prepared for a swedish invation in our little gokart track ..... :)

NEXT time we can try and make a europa race, i dont mind going to HOLLAND a few days... (holland have THE BIGGEST INDOOR GOKART TRACK IN EUROPA) AND ITS SOOOOOOOO COOL .... :twisted:

I would like to see more of our league members in person , and i am going to sweden "goteborg" to visit family in 14 days , (in our summer NAR vecation) ... so we can take a race if u guys from sweden are up for it :) :) if u dare hehehe

NOAIDSRACING LEAGUE MEMBER FOREVER
DENNIS JOHANSEN
SIRSMOKEALOT

ps. can i sign a contract with NAR heheheh

pps. sorry alx u were getting real hot in this track so we had to stop :)
i hope we can get more time next time :wink:
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

wow!
that was cool. Alx is a kinda good race driver huh! Great pics!
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
tobber

Post by tobber »

heheh Smoke nice pictures and hopefully a very nice race too.

I would very very much like to go to Holland or somewhere else for a real indoor cart racing with all NAR members yiiihaaaa sounds like loooots of FUN!!!!!!.

Hope we can make it happen.

And all the best of luck and grats to ALX.

tobber, over and out!!!
Alx

Post by Alx »

That was great smoke! I really enjoyed it!

Any idea of if/when your coming over to England and Palmer Sport? We need to book soon!
a little bit sideways is always quicker
MJC540

Great Stuff Guys!!!

Post by MJC540 »

:D Hey Dennis and Alx...That was Great that you two got together...and its nice to be able to put a face to a name...at least we now know what you two look like...lol.... :D
Nice pic's...sure looks like you guys had a great time....good job!!! :D
Some day I'd love to meet with you guys to do that...
c u guys on track ;-}

mjc