Telemetry probs!!!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
tobber

Telemetry probs!!!

Post by tobber »

heyyyy dudes. tobber here!!!!

I got problems!!! I was surfing on the findthelimit.com and saw all your times there.
now I wanted to upload a time there BUT I must be stupid or something cause I could not figure it out, so anyone give me a how to do thingi here.
I have been looking in the telemetry session inside the game thought it should be there you upload your times.???

tobber Over and out!!!
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Download the telemetry program from http://www.findthelimit.com dude. :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
tobber

Post by tobber »

hmmmmm. well im getting pissed off here.

I have downloaded the telemetry prog (long time ago) from findthelimit allways start the game with it now, but where the f*** and how do i upload a time I cant find it some where. I have been looking as a crazy ass in the telemetry section inside the game ???????
Also i been looking at findthelimit and wanted to go into forum there. okay problems now!! you have to be registred to go into the forum ..... and can you registre on the website well if i can i like to know how.

am i the only one who cant figure it out. need help here.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

tobber Over and out.
tobber

Post by tobber »

okay tobber here :oops:

Sorry for beeing pissed before!!! now im happy again :D :) I needed to reinstall the game in order to get the telemetry upload to woork thanx to M1 for helping out:

it seems like the program wasent installed proberly so the upload button for uploading the laptime dident work.

well it works out now and i uploaded my first time to findthelimit today and my profile there works too. now all we need to is to get NAR allover on findthelimit, and make a Hostile take over :D :lol: :P

tobber Over and out!!!
mercury

Post by mercury »

wow thanks

only yesterday i noticed there was no way to upload times , :shock:

was about to look into it today, whew glad i read the forum :D :lol:

just saved me :lol:

thanks for the post tobber :D

merc 8)

---------------------------------------------

torque rules