Proposition

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
panchu

Proposition

Post by panchu »

hmm... seeing number of DNF per race Image in both divisions, maybe the organizators can consider the posibility to reduce damage percent, i dont talk about radical change like Damage at 20% but its too dificult with holyshit EA multiplayer protocol to overtake or similar maneuver with guarantee, only a example: think that latency between Spain and Sweden its about 120ms at least.

i see incidents on san marino, and this week on spain that in my opinion was too light to finish on a DNF or accident, little touch, little driver error, little lag, and say bye bye to race.

please think in that proposition, we can open a poll if you want, this way we can see drivers opinion.

sorry about my english, its pathetic i know.
Image NO WAR Image
tackman

Post by tackman »

Very good thinking Panchu!

I was for making it harder (more damage) but i dont know anymore...
maybe we should try the damage part out so it allows small incidents,but not allow you to smackabama into the walls ,or taking it away complete and having more checking of drivers instead.

I mean it will never be allowed to touch other drivers on purpose and i think all of us can see when that happens and if someone should use the concrete walls (ex.monaco).

Well,all of this is difficult to manage ,so..... :?:
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

WELL i think 70 % is ok , just my oppinion . :roll: