div 2 race

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

div 2 race

Post by sirsmokealot »

well what a pace , THIS was terrible for my tyres , they were blistering in 14 laps and i had to go 18 laps haha well .... I had a great fight or actually i had several .. DONDON damm m8 u really put some pressure on me , great fun , u waited for me to make a mistake , well i didnt really make any BIG mistakes , and we really fighted about that 6th place or so .... after u passed me i saw dani in my mirrors ... he followed me CLOSE in many laps and my race ended 3 laps before it was surposed to :cry: -- well dani was faster than me , but this track is hard to overtake on ... well after trying to keep dondon away i wrecked my front left tyre , and i was not ready for a heavy pressure from DANI .. GREAT FUN , and i must say this race is one of the best / closest for me ive ever done , i enjoyed it very much the first 29 laps hehe cya for a rematch in A1 AUSTRIA -....

THIS AINT THE RACE REPORT FOR THE NEWS SECTION ....
i need a little to see the vcr ...
TK great work very nice list u made :)
dondon

great race

Post by dondon »

:D thanks m8, it was a great race for me and i had a lot of fun. great fight in many laps and you were very hard to follow then pass :D but my success is due to the fact that I have repair my brake pedal. but sometimes it was hot in braking times....
but i'm sorry for your crash and hope it will be better next race

cu all in austria for new great fun :twisted:
Dani2i

Post by Dani2i »

Hello guys.First of all I can say "apology" for my mistake with Sirsmokealot.In the final 3 laps I hab a bit lag and I tried to pass you in the "La Caixa" Kuv.When I pressed my brakes , my front right tyre was very blazer and the car was a bit "uncontrol".The add of this situation I crashed with Sirsmokealot.I'm very pity because the race was very hard and the battle was interesting each curve.I saw that in each brake your tyres were smoking all the laps and I Knew that you would have problems in the final laps.I belive that I precipitated to pass you.This point was the only that I can do because in others parts of this track you were faster than me.Sorry Sirsmoke, It was my mistake and I accepted some penalty by organization of NAR.
About the Race...uffff....I was exhausted at the final race.This track I didn't like so much but finally the fortune was in my head.I had a terrible fight with Dondon and Sirsomealot.I drove to limit of my car and mu tyres.Firstly Dondon was a bit faster then me and I lost .3 or .04 seconds in each lap but thanks to the battle with Sirsmokealot and Dondon I caught theirs in lap 14.After stopped in the pit, when I pit out ,Sirs was 1.2 seconds behind me.Very terrible preassure for me.All laps looked my mirrors and he tried to pass me in some places.Then Sirs passed me and the history changed.I attacked him but he closed each curve very well and It was impossible to pass.I studied him in all laps and I Knew that "La Caixa" Curve he was problems with his car.And I decided to pass him.But Sirs closed all holes very well.And finally the crash happened....sorry Sirs because this acction in 4 laps finally was very stupid for me, I bleived that I had great distance for no crashing with you.... i'm pity....
But in the same time I fought with Sirs, Dondon tried to attacked behind me, he was the fastest than ours.I stayed in the middle and I was very nervious....
In the 2 last laps, I didn't Know whats happened.I was fourth and suddenly Minardi lost wing and rear.Then I saw the Bigmac777 very slow and the M1 Ferreri too.I didn't belive ....I was second and Dondon was to 3 seconds.My final lap was incredible.I looked all information in my monitor.Current,gap,velocity,engine,rpm....My hands teered and I tried to drive very careful and regular.And finally I arrived in second position.
Thnks for Dondon and Sirsmokealot, this race was the best of my live and in my country and my track (Catalonia) I was very pleasured.
Thnks of all and Div 2 was a great division.the level is high but I Know that I can improve my setups and my syle of driving....
Tanks and congrads everybody.
Panchu, Great Race!!!!!
This track has got two Spanish guys in the podium...very cool weekend.

Regards

Att,
Dani2i "The son of the win"
If you play with the best you will lose and you don't see up because there isn't anybody
dondon

Post by dondon »

you are right dani, it was a great fight. three cars very close and i loose my 5th position because i make mistake in the 26-27 lap then i passed 7th...argll...and it were difficult to join you and sir. my tyres were burned. :) i love this....it's great
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

YEAH it was great fun ...

DANI please dont be so hard on yourself , u are the better driver at spain , and i allmost dehydrated trying to keep u off my ass :)
I couldnt keep u off for onother 3 laps anyway , well probably lost a few points BUT THIS WAS RACING, at the best level of competition i ever did , and again i got pressured by the spanish crew / drivers very hard , i start wonder if its personal lol ... well i dont think ull be reduced in ur position dani , and i dont wanna charge u for anything (points) , BUT i REQUIRE a rematch in AUSTRIA A1 where i did 117.1 times yesterday, but i still have 2 week practice :) i love a1 but the 1st corner is killing me ....

CAN WE HAVE A FINISH RESAULT SOON PLZ HEHEHE dunno if i lost my 1st position :oops:
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well guys if u see repley u see wat a stupid mistake i made. I still cant believe it what happenend to me, i drive so over curbs into the wall. Well i called it a rookie crash, today i was the whole day thinking about it. I missed a great change to come a lot closer to the top 4. And dani your feelings where the same feelings i had at san marino good job.

:twisted: CYA at Austria ill think it would be a great race. It seems that we now have a competive div2, many players are pretty close to eachother.