SORRY !!!!!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

SORRY !!!!!

Post by sirsmokealot »

with this post ive posted my LAST ever !!!!! I simply dont care anymore to make this forum just a little active, and KILLA ur right we talk too much ingame hehe . well cya in spain ...... i am gonna try to make a RACE story for the people outside NAR instead, . the article schould be placed in news i think. I need some help to do this race story thing , as for an example, if host see a GREAT battle between 2 or more cars , he needs to write lap nr down and drivers... IF i someway or somehow crash in a race , which ull never see :wink: 8) , ill need to be allowed to stay ontrack , OFFCOURSE not in a dangerous place.... to see race and WRITE.. REMEMBER ive completed all my races in NAR , NUHAHAHAH so i wont crash out NOWAY !!! HOPE U BARTHER TO READ THIS I KNOW FORUM IS BORING ALOT.......

WE NEED A DIV 1 WRITER TOO !!! or schould i enter game if possible / time .... i would do alot to make this work , but its impossible 1 dude to make 2 race storyes i think .

CYA

(A INACIVE FORUM KILLS)

i cant understand why people only write posts about crashes .. (offcourse in private forum u do some great work to make this game work THX DANTHEMAN).. But private is private , and the non members cant see that . So they go and see out open and public forums . and now ive got people saying to me 5-6 times that our forum is boring. because u can w8 3 days b4 new posts come up ..... i dunno if the order is replaced in public forum , but ive made 5 out of 7 posts the last month... and i cant find nomore to write , and that scares me IF I CANT WHO CAN ... COMMON POST SOMETHING to make me enjoy this forum again , instead of just open forum to see that its the same posts as last week allmost... if u see VF1 league they write so much u allmost cant follow up , whitch i think is GREAT . I dunno if they talk in practice , but who dosent ?? .. I REALLY HOPE OUR LEAGUE IS EVERLASTING , BUT NOT ONLY IN RACE DAY !!!!!!

NEWS .. WE HAVE A DIV 2 driver in top 10 at findthelimit overall ...GREAT WORK DP .... :) ´

IT SEEMS LIKE U HAVE PLENTY OF WRITING CAPABILLITIES WHEN UR PISSED FOR SOME REASON :( BUT when happy no writing at all ... can u see what i meen , we write about wrong things.. we all need a little succes story sometimes i think.....
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Sir....you are right. But Im right too.....you know. Only the last 2 days me, Alx, LG, Merc, Tack and TK have been playing together for at LEAST 6-8 hours. We talk a lot and when it gets veeery late we end up just goofing around. Its a lot of fun but I see your point too...

one problem might be that we are not practicing together a lot between the Divisions. That is because Div 2 is one week ahead of Div 1 and that some Div 1 drivers actually take some time off the first week after a race so we dont really see the Div 2 drivers a lot.

Another thing, the only one having servers up are me, Tomas and Tackman. No Div 2 drivers post any IP's in the private forum. Why? You have public servers on Game spy, I have seen that.

I have had an idea for a while. On friday the week when we are practicing on the same track we could have a 25% race mixed Divisions. The first 20 drivers that show up gets to race. I have mentioned this for a few drivers and it seems like a good idea. It would be great to drive against some Div 2 drivers. Just imagine the trash talk if a Div 2 driver actually WINS the race!! :mrgreen: There will be a lot of prestige in a race like that.

How about that Smokey?
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

GREAT IDEA KILLA , absolutely a good idea, But 1 thing comes to my mind.. DO U DIV1 GUYS DARE TO CHALLENGE DIV2 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :twisted: :roll: .....

Well i truely would do anything to make our drivers feel more together than apart , i am sorry i dont get any tracktime with some div1 drivers , NOT because i am quicker than other div 2 drivers , but to see some different driving style , when i enter a game (if i host its open , due to changing ip) i can see who the dude is from div 2 , simply by his driving style , i GUARRANTEE i cant do that in DIV1. What i wanna say from this is , i feel "stuck" sometimes offcourse its MY bad , but if i join a div 1 race i can see that some are faster in some corners , and THAT is all i need to see, to make me go 10 % more after it .. and maybe the 10 %is a new rekord for me and so on .. i was at 112 at BRAZIL for long time , until i "discovered" some of the lost time, i ended at 111 something after i joined a game where MARK was ... I TRUELY "love" u guys in DIV2 and i wouldnt leave you for nothing , ASK KILLA IF UR IN DOUBT , but i need some changes in my mirrors and in front of me sometimes , to get NEW inspiration , and div 1 is a little bit more agressive , and i need to be more agressive , to make better times . OFFCOURSE i dont wanna make kemikaze driving , but in 6 corner at brazil DIV1 did 240 - 250 kph I DID 230 THERE I LOST TIME , i saw and i changed it , tryed to make a line fitted with 250 . if i didnt see that faster driver doing that i probably still would do 113 times .. BUT MY DIVISION for this season is DIV2 and nodoubt , i look foorvard for the rest of season .... NOW I AM THE 1 UNDER PRESSURE , and NOW its time for me to prove i belong in 1st spot ....THE POINT IS THAT , SOMETIMES U DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO FASTER BEFORE U SEE IT :( (well i have it that way sometimes atleast)

AND i have an idea , we could make mixed races DIV1-2 in some of the later tracks , f.eks the 1-5 in DIV1 1-5 DIV2 race a SPRINT race in a later track , JUST FOR FUN ... well i know all dont have time , but if 1 or 2 dont have time then give ur spot to drivers 5-7 ..... U end good in a race and u QUALIFY for a SPRINTRACE for some HONOUR .... or perhaps we schould make a sprint challenge , starting at australia . (wery short races and qualify with race sprint setup) just to mix a few races , and end at season u can be DIV CHAMPION + SPRINT CHAMPION (whitch is for BOTH div1 and div2 ) ....

DUNNO, all i know is i want some more TRACKTIME WITH U ALL
Alx

Post by Alx »

Hey, loads of great ideas here!

...now, need more testing at san marino... :wink:
a little bit sideways is always quicker
cartandretti

Post by cartandretti »

here's another

some guys are progressing faster than others, mainly me
is there going to be demotion and promotion between the div?

I think im in too many leagues
Mitch Simon
aka: CartAndretti
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Cart. If you mean what I think you mean the answer is yes.

The last 4 drivers of Div 1 will after the season change places with the top 4 drivers in Div 2. So you better make sure to get some points dude if you dont wanna drive Div 2 next season! :mrgreen:

Ive heard that there are weird people in Div 2....like Smoke and Mag and Tobber......they are strange people..... :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

:D
KILLA u NOW HAVE ASKED FOR IT :twisted: , i CHALLENGE U IN ANY GOKART ARENA IN SWEDEN , CALL THE TIME IF U DARE MUHAHAHAHAHAH . i think all 3 weirdos will come :) (DANISH NAR DRIVERS)