DIV 1 RACE RESCHEDULED

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
killahead
NAR founder

DIV 1 RACE RESCHEDULED

Post by killahead »

My internet connection died, thats why the server crashed.
I had to call the support and they had to turn it back on.

We will race Brazil on THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 1 at 21:30 CET as usual. We will keep the qualifying, no need to do that again.

Make sure to be there! I will update the webpage to make sure everyone get this.

Sorry for all this, but this had to happen some day. We have been lucky so far. See you all on track!

/Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
MJC540

shit happens!! ;-}

Post by MJC540 »

:) Well that was an eventfull event!! tehe lol the good thing is....no one has missed the race...and even the ones who missed the events of today can now have a chance to attend...qual may be an issue ...i for one... don't mind if the othere's that didn't qualify with us today, join us next Saturaday...the more the better...Well...good idea to reschedule the race mate's....;-}
8) c u guys on track... :)
cartandretti

Post by cartandretti »

Hey all,

Are you talking about the Brazil race that we had yesterday, sunday the 24th? If so does this include me?
BTW I would like to explain my action at Brazil just in case you are wondering if im looney or not.
  • *Race started and the start lights went off
    *I was put in third position at the start
    *Received a black flag for some reason
    *The idea I had was to hurry around so that I can take care of the black flag and go around to make the start at 3:30
    *Missed my pit and STALLED (Hate that damn clutch)
Mitch Simon
aka: CartAndretti
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

SAAAWEEEETTTTTT i can make Saturdays Brazil race...may i drive is the question??...start from last be ok????......

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

SAAAWEEEETTTTTT i can make Saturdays Brazil race...may i drive is the question??...start from last be ok????......

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
MJC540

Rcaing Saturday...;-}

Post by MJC540 »

:) I'm all for letting everyone drive this Saturday that didn't have a chance this past eventfull one lol Even though we already qualified, I think that the ones that didn't post a time should do a qual ahead of the race to see how they line up after the 12th place qualifier...seems fair...??? The more racers the better ;-}
c u guys on track :)

mjc
tackman

Post by tackman »

Goood thinking MJC,I agree!
T.Karlsson

Black flag

Post by T.Karlsson »

:( its not funny to get a black flag, but l ll think you should wait just a sec before leaving the grid so you dont get the jump start

just a thought :wink:
The Use Of Brakes Is a Sign Of Fear