Moving to England

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Alx

Moving to England

Post by Alx »

Hi all!

Just want to let everyone know I will be moving back to England tomorrow. This means driving from Ostersund to Gothemburg during Tuesday and Wednesday. From there taking the ferry to Denmark and drive through that country (gonna burn some rubber SirSmoke!!) and taking another ferry from Denmark to England.

Why am I telling you all this?? Well, I wont be there until Friday lunchtime. I then have to find a flat and then, quicker then my WR lap at Sepang (hehe...nice) get some broadband internet installed so I can race on Sunday.

As you see, this might be a bit tight. I will do everything to make it in time, but it all depends on how quick I can get the phone company there! I'll even drive their white little van myself if I have to!! :x

...just to let you know! :)
/@lx
a little bit sideways is always quicker
Alx

Post by Alx »

...oh, also just letting you know this. Did 1.08.7 yesterday at TKs house after have watched the race...if I get my shit rigged in time its gonna be quick in quali!! :lol:
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

ALX COME TO Århus , before u leave MY country ill beat u in our indoor gokart centre , ill get the subaru impreza standing on Århus harbor when u arrives 8) ... IF i can borrow it hehe .. well goodluck in england m8 ...

TO ALL U OTHERS 8) in NAR u are VERY WELCOME HERE IN ÅRHUS . i am rdy for a gokart challenge ANYTIME :lol: :?
Alx

Post by Alx »

Im driving from Fredrikshavn to Esbjerg. Have one hour to beat you in karts...hehe.

You up for it? Or do you "have to work"?!? HeheheJHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

it Would be a pleasure to see u in track here in århus , ill need to know what time u arrives so i can get the centre closed up for the publlic, so there are no pressure on the track ... I did 30 laps 3 day ago :) reverse track , but i know the real way around too :)

I dont wanna post my phone number here but meet me in a server tonight if possible and u get my number so u can call when u come (if u come) ...

Dont u have some swedish people with u ??
ill arrange dinner if time allowes us :)

ps. Rent a bus, and pick up all swedish drivers and those in denmark we have in nar on the way , and we make a real 60 laps gokart gp .... (in 1 hour hmm )
Alx

Post by Alx »

Hey, I did a 2 h kart race solo last year after 30 min solo quali. Man...was I knackered!! Hehe...

My comp. is packed away in my car so I'll send you an email with my number right now.
T.Karlsson

Post by T.Karlsson »

:( l dont want you to leave....who is going to tell me now how to drive???
:D l ll hope the tripp is going to go as planed and that you racing with us on Sunday

And good luuk with you real driving :)
The Use Of Brakes Is a Sign Of Fear
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Hi alx......just wanna wish you good luck in england! [testting already!!! ;)]
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

Where in England will you be based ALX???......also u can buy ADSL over the counter in large electronics stores....approx £100, then monthly payments:L)
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.