get voteing i will be contacting EA in a few days

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

I allready voted :-)

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Steve

Post by Steve »

my vote is in too m8, lets hope they listen to the F1 racing fanatics !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well I was gonna vote but i must have missed it...all i get is the search engins ..sorry m8...obviously I am a little late...also...I'm sure Ea has put they're guys on another project...but if we raise enough stink they may listen...crossing fingers....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

Ok scratch that guys...I went to motorheads link to the petition and it worked...I am the 137th signature...hopefully with word of mouth we can get a whole schwack of sigs...lets see who i can get from here to sign it....hell....my mom would even sign it...and a couple of freinds...and...and....man i better get busy...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""