St Louis Supercross GP

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Steve

St Louis Supercross GP

Post by Steve »

Yo dudes, i just got home from the Supercross races here in St Louis, and both Mains were total blow outs, James "Bubba" Stewart totally dominated the 125 Main, he damn near lapped the second place rider, and Chad Reed was ready to lap 5th place on the final lap of the 250 Main, kind of boring races, hehehe, but it was fun anyway, especially since we went to a strip club afterwards....... LOL
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo Steve,
sounds like you had a good time...get any lap dancing done?..LOL...
I've been to supercross races before in B.C.Place Stadium...what gets me about the supercross races now is the four strokes have as much power as the 2 stroke engines...I was planning on getting my son a honda xr250...but after seeing the races on t.v lately.I figure...i can't afford all the injuries he'll sustain...four strokes didn't have that much power in the 70's 80's...so I went out yesterday and bought Him a Mountainbike(downhill version)...this way if he wipes out and the bike lands on him..he will just be able to push it off...he'll also be able to ride with me now..the best way to stay in shape...after all...in f1 you really don't get much exercise...but the pulse is still high :D :D :D ...so you gotta do somethin to keep fit..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Steve

Post by Steve »

well carrera, the reason the 4 strokes are in the same power range is because in the 125 class, you can run a 250 4 stroke, and in the 250 class you can run a 450, i hate 4 strokes, lol, but it looks like 2 strokes are gonna be phased out in the near future.