MANY WIEWS NO REPLY :(

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

MANY WIEWS NO REPLY :(

Post by sirsmokealot »

MANY WIEWS AND ONLY AKIS AND TK could make a line in last post after 2 days :cry: ....U schould be ashamed about yourself :? ..... OK CLEAR .....300 wolts , tztzttztzzttztztztzttzz clear 330 aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh no 1 alive , gimme 400 Wolts , we are dying in here .....

COMMON GUYS POST POST POST SOMETHING , WE OWN THE ADMINS TO USE THIS WONDERFULL FORUM .......

I ask u on my bleeding knees (after collision with SOME MORON NIKLAS) on open server yesterday) to start beeing JUST A LITTLE active , not for my sake BUT FOR US ALL ....

WELL IF U WATCHED MY PREVIEV FORUM DIEING ALERT , ULL SEE THAT THIS IS PROBABLY THE SAME I WRITE HERE BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY ...

remember 1 word is better than 0 ..

i REALLY hope we can find the entusiasm again like we had the previous season , and in the australia gp we also were TUNED up .......

IF NO TALK ITS LIKE PLAYING AGAINST CPU ON 199 % strenght and 300 in agressivness :) :P and i dont wanna do that .....

GUYS THIS TIME I AM COUNTING ON SOME MORE FEEDBACK ...

I HAVE 1 IDEA : what about a fastest lap forum page ..
so we can show our greatest drivers to the world (outside findthelimit ) ...

NOAIDSRACING IS ON A RAMPAGE WE ARE OVERTAKING THE GOLD CHAIR of ONLINE RACING , IF WE CAN STAY ALIVE WITH NO TALK :mrgreen:

GUYS DO I NEED TO POST MY GIRLFRIEND NUDE TO GET REPLIES :cry:

( I KNOW I AINT WORLD RECORD HOLDER IN ANY TRACKS , BUT I PUT ALL MY SPIRIT INTO THIS, AND IVE MADE IT A CONQUEST TO MAKE U GUYS WRITE SOME GODDAMM POSTS , AND I KNOW U CAN DO IT, I TRUST U GUYS :)

if some think i am a lamo because of my posts the past 2 days GREAT , then REPLY :) :) :) :twisted:
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Smokey, you rule!
Good thing that you try to get the Forum enthusiasm up. But you know what, I think that since many of our drivers are practicing together almost every day we talk to eachother a lot and that might be the reason not so many people talk in the forum.

Perhaps we should turn "chat off" in F1 :mrgreen:

Good luck to all DIV 2 racers tonight! / Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Akis

Post by Akis »

Personally i joined this forum we can chat a bit more about the whole thingie...I know every1 is busy doing all sorts of things,i dont know how it was last season around..i only see it now...So come on make a post:D

If you dont know what to post just make a topic
SIRSMOKEALOT is the slowest driver in the world,after this.......there is gonna be a lot of threads! :DDDDD heehhehehe

Sirsmokealot U rule dude!:D I mean it

Ok what time is the race tonight?
I might not be able to attend it once again:(
I need to be at the hospital for a couple of hours,my wife is having a baby so i might miss the race:((((

I am only joking!heheheh,I have to be in the hospital cuz a close relative of mine had to get in 3 days ago and I am the only person next to him:(
I will try to be here though! The time we speak i am having a practise session just in case i will be able to make it!!

Greetings to all
Never wake me up while I am driving...
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

What a lame excuse Akis! Being there for a friend who needs you, what sort of feel-good sentimental low-life are you anyway? NAR is about life and death, and unless your friend is laying there waiting for the extreme unction I don't see how he/she could be more important than NAR. :twisted:

Hope you make it!

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Steve

LOL Dan

Post by Steve »

Hmmmm, it looks like Dan REALLY likes his F ! !!!!
Steve

Post by Steve »

That should have said F 1, not F ! hehe
Akis

Post by Akis »

I just came back from the hospital,and saw the reply..
Only thing I can say it ....HUH?

I hope it was a joke
Cuz when it comes to friends i forget about NAR and women and all shit
Sorry if it was ,I am not in a position to think
Good night all
Never wake me up while I am driving...
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Of course it was a joke!