GUYS THE SPIRIT SEEMS TO FADE :(

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

GUYS THE SPIRIT SEEMS TO FADE :(

Post by sirsmokealot »

Guys i am very sad to see that we dont use our wonderfull forum ,the past 1 week NOBODY has written anything, yes i know i didnt myself , but with no connection its quite hard :) ... what is wrong guys do we have a crisis we NEED to solve ...

Ill try to start a little post here and i WANT SOME REPLYES PLEASE, i think if we have a small thing to read sometimes,it will keep us in mind that this ISNT CPU DRIVERS but HUMAN FRIENDS... well i really dunno what i try to say , but i would like to see some posts , just anything ... well offcourse we cant throw our guts and privacy life here , but i have a little thing from my week .......

This week i leased a car from BMW , due to my accident 2 weeks ago ...
THE BIG BMW IS A :?: ...... MINI ONE 1.6 kompressor 2002 .. guys i know this aint a big racing car with 500 bhp or anything ..... But the second i turned the key i started laughing , the dealer looked at me and asked what was wrong ..... well i coudent quite explain myself. I rolled off the dealer pavement , and my 2 week constant laugh was on , guys if u ever get a chance to try a mini one , or even better a mini cooper 1.6 kompressor , then GRAB it its sooo fun , its like a gokart in streets , this leaves me with a BIG problem , i dont want my bimmer back , I WANT THIS MINI ONE 1.6 KOMPRESSOR , 163 BHP and lighter than my girlfriend :wink: , its quite an experience to DRIVE it :) takes hairpins in a speed , that would make any other car standing back ...... 1 gear goes 60 kph , 2 gear 125 , 3 gear 160 . 4 gear 185 . and 5 gear dunno about 220 ... (only managed 210 ) but in a car smaller than a trailer used behind ur normal car , it seems like u go 400 :) :lol: ....
this mini MUST be 1 of my favorite cars , and after 2 weeks in it i have NO DOUBT I LOVE IT .........

MY FAVORITE TRYED CARS :

NR 1 .. A BMW ALPINE B10 capable of speeds over 300 :) DID (290)
NR 2 .. A MINI COOPER 1.6 KOMPRESSOR 163 bhp
NR 3 .. SUBARU IMPREZA 4x4 308 BHP at anderstorp SWE

sorry if i am boring BUT its better than NOTHING . or atleast i think :roll:
Last edited by sirsmokealot on 16 Feb 2003, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
Akis

Post by Akis »

hehehe mini!
This is really interesting,i want to drive one as well!
Is it that much ?163bhp?
I am impressed..
I must be thinking of the 96bhp version...
Pretty interesting i would say though...Fastie!

Sirsmokealot has a point there..we should start posting more threads..in here.So we get to feel like home:D

Looking forward for 2morrows race
Sirsmokealot need to see you dude!
I will go home later on today..i will try to find you online...at about 10 o clock GMT!
Never wake me up while I am driving...
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

HEHE the mini one with 96 bhp is with 1.6 ltr engine .. the mini cooper s is the same engine modyfied with a kompressor .... (sounds awesome )
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

Wow a mini.. My parents had one many many years ago (cooper) many problems with this car. They bought it new and sold it 2 weeks after :lol:

I'm a Honda maniac. I drive a Honda Legend 2.7i V6 about 180 Hp.

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Attachments
Honda_Legend_04.jpg
Honda_Legend_04.jpg (62.78 KiB) Viewed 1662 times