Hello

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Motorhead

Hello

Post by Motorhead »

Hello everyone my named is Mike Hurley im from California im 30 yr's old i've being EA F1 racing for 4 yr's now and I have never had the time to joined a league because of my work schedule. But now that I have so much free time to be dedicated to race online, im rdy to be commited to becoming a NAR league member if im lucky enought to get a chance someday thks.

The reason that I want to joined NAR league is because I will like to meet new friends that has the same F1 passion like I do to race online just like me and you and offcourse to have fun always.
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

sounds good motorhead :)

entry demands is u kick my ass on track hehee . u probably dont know me as Sirsmokealot but as Dennis Johansen :twisted: ....

cya ontrack soon m8 !
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo Mikey,
I have already raced with you in can-am...so I know you are both fast and experienced.You will like driving with professionals...these guys are too much fun to drive with....Sir smokealot of course is our resident comedian nutcase and all around speed demon(wait till you see him on track-he moves)..
I was surprised to see the name motorhead...and I remembered...you won't see as much fighting here as in can-am...the guys here are all family..we may not run together as you would be in div 2 for starters..but it would be nice to have you here racing with the big boys..p.s you won't be able to drive a stewart here..LOL>...the people in div 2 are very fast so I suggest you practise practise practise(with no aids)..
also remember to laeve the flag girls alone at start..they are reserved for mostwanted1 and sirsmokealot(since T.K quit) :x :P
I'll see you in forum m8 or on track wuuu huuuu
carrera(carey) 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

Thks guys for that warm welcome :) , and it's great to see you again Carrera :) ...........and it's true what they say "it's a small world after all"
Steve

Post by Steve »

Welcome Motorhead !!!! i hope you dig your time here in NAR, VERY good people in this league, a few nutcases { Carrera, and Sir Smokey }, don't worry, they're harmless, just don't let em near your daughters, lol
Motorhead

Post by Motorhead »

Thks for the tip Steve i'll keep that in mind :)
carrera

Post by carrera »

Oh man ...now its gonna be even harder to get laid Steve...did you have to tell him that...LOL...
Actually I said "would you like some candy little girl?"..only the little girl was 34...LOL...and yes she accepted...and now I'm stuck fixing her computer on a regular basis...(arghhh)...LOL...
but there is hope yet...I hear Britney Spears was married for 2 hours...so she is available now....and I can lie like a politician so I may just score with her yet......but I hear Madonna has dibs on her so I may be sheet out of luck..
carrera 8) 8) 8) (p.s steve remember the little spanish latino i sent to you in a box??...well...we still sleep together ...but I cannot take orders from a woman...call me old fashioned eh?p.p.s...never never let them move in..then you have to keep the toilet seat down..that sux...LOL)
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""