tackman

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
tackman

tackman

Post by tackman »

Hi all good friends!! :D
Me,LGL,TK and BigM are currently racing ETCC (http://www.sim-challenge.com)
and having great fun!
Hope u guys download the ETCC mod and join at F1rst2 on our servers.
The pass is "sunday"
Heheheh...i tryed F1 the other day....jesus it moves fast!!
In ETCC u can take a look at the girls in the crowd and still get the corner right :lol:

tackman
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
carrera

Post by carrera »

YO div1 champ...
I have been running etcc but unfortunately have not had much time off..
I was leading an etcc race and got out on lap 8 to hit on one of the blonde flag ladies...we went back to her place had a couple of drinks..did a little hotlapping on her and after that got in my car and was still in the lead.I'm not saying these cars are slow...I'm just saying...do hotlapping when you get the chance...the race can wait ...hope to see you in first with my all powerful beamer...watchout audi's theres a new hotlapper in town...
the pretty women are a bonus too..LOL...are we allowed to have codrivers-navigators?If so my beer drinking Dwarf would like to upchuck...I mean...be my passenger in the car...I also need someone to roll while driving...he has mucho experienco in that field...
and also in minefields but that is another story....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""