New Team building behind Pit garage at Canada GP

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

New Team building behind Pit garage at Canada GP

Post by Flow »

It should be post in open thread, but i dont have author autorisation so il post here.

I coundt grab the video, but if any is interested to see what is new behind pit at Montreal, i did some screenshot of the video about the investment done at the GP. Team have all apreciated those new building. This is an hiden link, you wont acces it from the website, but only by the direct link.

http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... cle&id=118:
NAR.F1 driver
brad

Re: New Team building behind Pit garage at Canada GP

Post by brad »

sweet! I would be happy to live in that full time!!
(btw, the pic of the kitchen shows the RangeGuard KP fire suppression system (the white bottle on the wall(at the ceiling line) to the left of the vent-hood) thats what I do! (wish I could have installed those, i would give them a REALLY good deal for a couple of years worth of tickets!!

btw, hi everyone, been awhile, thought id stop in and say hi. been super busy with work/life, but I still find time to race meganes every now and then. Just downloaded the DTM08 mod, gonna give that a shot.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

lol, you know what your talking about, by the way, nice from you to say Hi!
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Hey Brad, nice of you to stop by between two sex marathons! :wink: :lol:
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hi racers,
Yes Brad,it is nice to hear from you in between sex marathons...LOL...good one Bilbo.
I too race megane quite a bit but haven't tried any mods recently.HAs anyone else tried the DTM 2008?
SUcked that I blew up last race with the boys in silverstone but I should be able to race germany.
After you get off that girl Brad you should get out there and do some more megane racing.
LOL...but then again.I would do the same thing..hahahaha...and then maybe race.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

carrera wrote:SUcked that I blew up last race with the boys in silverstone but I should be able to race germany.
Yeah, that was sad. Hope to cya on track in Germany. I didnt had chance to do no lap up to now, but i hope that i will be able to hit the track enough on saturday night.
NAR.F1 driver
brad

Post by brad »

lol, thanks guys, good to talk to you too. Nope, no girls right now, trying to lay low 8) Im still doing the living in 2 different cities thing, but looks like I will be back to the Dallas/Fort Worth area full time by the end of the year. Of course, as soon as I decided im moving back to DFW, I meet a girl in Austin that is way cool (happened to be from Toronto, go figure..:)
Oh well.

What servers do you race meganes on carrera? Ive been doing bros-servers and usarg or usarc, whatever its called. Usually the servers that have about 20-30 peeps in them. While they are not fast, I have had some incredible battles in them, usually in groups of 3-5 nose to tail!!!