G25, F1 Champions and why am I doing this to myself?????

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

:oops: Ups yeah i just see lol, i was more interested in the pics and saw it posted by killa lol 1 plus 1 is :lol:

Anyway those brd wheels and pedals are excelent stuff, i have one for about 3,5 years now (Bought it end 2004) and i didnt had any failure on it yet. Just a reset here and there but thats normal. Verry solid stuff.
8)
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
mario proietti jr

Re: G25, F1 Champions and why am I doing this to myself?????

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
id like to know how to put a photo here of my cockpit so i let u all see what i got here but i dunno how to insert a pice in the post lollll can anyone tell me how ???
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: G25, F1 Champions and why am I doing this to myself?????

Post by Bilbo »

While posting a reply, look below the save/preview/submit buttons and click the little "upload attachment" tab. Click the "Browse" button to select the file you want to upload and enter a comment. Then (if this version of the forum is like the previous one) you can either click the "Add the file" button and then select other additional files to upload or just click "Submit" to send the post and your file. There are restrictions on the size (both in bytes and pixels) that may affect if it is visible in your post or if people will have to click it to see it but you don't have much control over this, the forum software decides by itself according to Dan's setttings.

Keep the files posted to the forum as small (in bytes) as practically possible.
2010 NA div. Admin