Calendar and mod anouncement

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Well hitman, im realy sorry but i dont quite agree here i hope you realise that from the point of release from MMG mod till 16 march you actualy have 3 weekends (3 weeks) time till Australia wich should be enough for everyone.

Calendar stands as it is im sorry m8.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

We can all share our setup to help others at begining. But the feeling from the demo is quite similar to F1c, but better... so its not like the switch from F1c99-02 to rf, that needed alot of adaptation.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Ok

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Thanks for the answer Dutch.

Yes Flow but I can never drive other setups so that is no help for me. :cry:

Anyway look forward to 08

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

yeah, take advantage of it, i wont be able to practice as mutch as i was before. Situation is that i can only practice few hours per weekend... in week, it is now harder. So this will shurly lower my level of competition, or if not, i will be more in danger to make more mistake, that you can take advantage of it. The only things is that i can get use fast to mod, taht is my only better advantage :wink: Im shure that it will be a big fight for a win in 2008. i still can hope on alot of DNF, as usual :roll: to make me win some race. I am a verry verry patient guy, so watch out! :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

If I am not mistaken I think there will be stock set ups included.

I will find out, maybe see if I can get a couple for everyone to start out with.

We are all in the same boat this season. :shock: :shock:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

One of the advantages of using a "popular" (outside the league) mod is that it should be easier to find setups from other drivers, if needed. That should make it more likely to find someone with a compatible driving style. I know I was downloading (then tweaking) most of the setups I used in the good old F1Challenge days (I still do in a way since I'm often relying on fellow racers' generosity :oops: )...
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Important!

Post by Bilbo »

Everybody please note that due to the current MMG07 mod and trackpack situation, the admins have decided to postpone the start of the NAR season to March 30th and use the "reserve" (or "alternative") calendar posted earlier by DP.

The plan is still to use the "MMG07 League Server Edition" mod and the MMG track pack (or use other tracks if not possible), which are supposed to be released in the next days. Since the new release will include different physics (and lots of other fixes), we felt we had to give time (the usual 2 weeks, at least) for everyone to adjust their driving and make new setups.
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

so now it changed again?
what the hell...
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

It had to Kaff.
The FINAL MMG mod hasn't been released yet and the first race is next week not enough time for everyone to get any setup ready.

With the next release of the mod I think the physics will be different so any setups made with the public release might not work with the server edition.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Steve B wrote:It had to Kaff.
The FINAL MMG mod hasn't been released yet and the first race is next week not enough time for everyone to get any setup ready.

With the next release of the mod I think the physics will be different so any setups made with the public release might not work with the server edition.
meant the mod steve
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The mod used by NAR was always supposed to be the "League Server" edition. The Public Edition is primarily targeted at single-player racing against the AI with different physics for each team. The League Server Edition has (well, "is supposed to have") the same physics for all teams and is made explicitly for multiplayer online usage. Sorry if it was not clear from the start, but both editions were initially supposed to be released at the same time or very close.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Well, it has not been a big secret but this is the official announcement if anyone still had doubts:

By unanimous decision of the admins, NAR will be using the MMG F1 2007 League Server Edition (SE) mod and the corresponding MMG tracks.

The season will start on March 30th so, <looks for MeoPhoenix> gentlemen, get ready to rrrrrrrruuuummmbbbllllleeee!!!!

Everything you need is available on f1mods.com and rfactorcentral.com . Most of our website is ready for 2008

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or PM an admin. Good luck to everyone for the 2008 season!
2010 NA div. Admin
Ruben Miranda

Re: Calendar and mod anouncement

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
I just want to make sure I am reading the Calender right. :lol:
Malaysia GP for NAR is on the April-16-08 right.
I got or am confused since I saw the Qual order for Euro Malaysia up already.

That is not this coming Sunday but next Sunday right :D

Thanks Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yes, i think it is only because he anounced it soon.

Refer to this official callendar. note that i put 1 race date line for Euro and 1 race date for NA, witch are same for now. If a race in one division is posponed, then i will put the new date in red and all drivers will be notice.

2.Malaysia
EU : April 13
8PM (20h) CET
NA : April 13
8PM (20h) EST

http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=80

Admin will probably confirm this anyway.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ha also, unless your browser cache dont allow you, on the home page, on the right, you will have a race reminder at top, i think it is hard to mist it :wink: http://www.noaidsracing.com/ i will keep it up to date, and usualy i try ask Bilbo to double check what i post. Mistake could still hapen, so thanks to make shure and ask if your are confuse. :D
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The date is good. Next race IS April 13th, in 1.5 week.
2010 NA div. Admin
Ruben Miranda

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Thanks for the Help and getting ric of my confusion me. :lol:

By the Way the Web page looks fantastic Flow. :clap:

Hitman 8)
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Flow wrote: try ask Bilbo to double check what i post. Mistake could still hapen, so thanks to make shure and ask if your are confuse. :D
O sorry, Bilbo just told me that it is not NAR Next Race but Next NAR Race, i will change it soon :oops:
NAR.F1 driver