i m asking my self if there is sometin to pay for racing in NARleague
cuz, the other league i was, we have to pay every years for racing there
and i just want to know, cuz noone ask me for that so i ask
let me know about this pls :mrgreen:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: RACE in NAR (it is free)

Post by Bilbo »

NAR is totally free and relies on the benevolent participation of its members to get along. Enjoy it freely but feel free to help if you see an opportunity to do so.

As an example (by no means exhaustive, with apologies to the forgotten) of how things work behind the scene:
  • DanTheMan hosts these forums, the Euro server and Euro race-related files (replays, logs)
  • Flow hosts and designs the NAR website
  • SteveB works on the tracks we use
  • I host the NA server, NA race-related files and built the stats engine used to publish stats on the website
  • Limpindog built and maintained the F1Champions mod we used the past couple of seasons
  • Klaaz used to provide the NAR Relay server
  • admins (every season) provide their time to ensure the races are fair and generally try to make the league work (with varying degrees of success)
  • etc., etc. (with shameful apologies to anyone I forgot)
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

As writen on the website : For a few years now, NAR has an administrative structure that is based on having THE boss, Killahead, who is one of NAR founder, and 2 administrators per division, Europe and North America. Those admins are elected every season by members. Up to now, NAR is free of sponsors and no member has any fee to pay to be a member or driver. We can count on many hours of work from devoted members that manage the forum, website, stats compilation, race and practice servers and many other things, as simple it can be, has kept NAR alive year after year.

http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=161
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

i will give a few bucks anaway to help the league and improve it if it can help??gimme feedback about the way i send the money
cya in sepang (damn im addict to the f1 sim :twisted: )