Na race

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
brad

Na race

Post by brad »

well, I think no restarts is a bad idea, im starting to think that no launch control is a bad idea, a ferrari spun and took out 7 people. this will happen every race. blah
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: Na race

Post by SteveB »

That FERRARI was me Brad and technically I didn't take anyone out they ran into me and I apologized for this.
I still feel really bad but that is racing I guess.

I will make sure this won't happen again...well... at least from me. :oops:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys
:D at first congratulations to the podiums and the driver who finish the race
i have to say that im a shame of me lolll but i did very appriciate the first taste of the season ,doing the first lap of qualy was getting me nervous while im not and i did a good lap given me the pole that suprise me :D i knew that i have a good pace race 26 hight and 2 or 3 lap later 26 low and 25 on 2 stopper , i have a medium start im not used to start whit out tc its my first start whit out it or my second anaway flow get me and b4 t1 he was in lead and i was in is ass in t2 -t3 he went wide a bit and i manage to pass him inside in t4 i think we touch hope not (if so im very sorry flow if i did sometin) and i dont know what happen to the rest of the field atm cuz i was in lead after the touch whit flow so i start to concentrate on the race .Then i open a gap on juan G till 10 sec i guess and i say to my self dont push to hard cuz the gap was good and i didnt done a full race practice and i want to be conservator on the car cuz i didnt know if it was long lasting @engine and tires soft@so i slow dounw my race pace a bit so wont do mistake but damn loll im not use to drive whit out pushing :wink: 5 lap later i went off track a bit get on grass n lost the car in the sand hit the wall broke rear wing engine cut off i was done lolll, One thing,,its very rare that i do mistake like that when im in lead cuz i know how to win race :D .I have to say that i have good fun tonite even if it was short for me loll but for sur ill be in good shape for sepang :twisted: :twisted: cya buddy's
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hi all, it is better to continue this discussion of Melbourne race comment in the official race resume thread. No problem for creating this one, but to all new member, please wait untill Admin create the official thread starting with the race link of replay and results. Less confusing like this, and easy to track back all comment.

for more comment, here the link : http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... 987#p30987
NAR.F1 driver