MMGF1+MMGmelbourne track reference time

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

MMGF1+MMGmelbourne track reference time

Post by Flow »

Hi, to give some drivers reference laps time of melbourne, post your honnest time here (by honnest i mean clean, no cut). PB Qualification time, or Race Average lap time, feel free to do it or not:

My PB in qualif setup was 1:26.276 (S1 29.263 - S2 23.509 - S3 33.504)
I only did once at end of practice, usualy i was in 1:27.flush. Ive done no Race setup practice tongiht.
NAR.F1 driver
aawil

Post by aawil »

Damn that's quite an improvement Flow. I think I was at a 1.27 flat but don't think I could get much more out of it.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

High 27 race PB, my "normal" race laps are mostly in the 29-30 range so far. As usual for me, I have done no Q practice yet.
2010 NA div. Admin
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys , yesterdays i did my first race test all laps in the 27 low but i know i can in the 26 easy i didnt push yet on the car, best hot lap atm i did is 1,25,2 low fuel rad 1 boost 5 tonite i will start to work on race set seriously, race test i did it whit 80 liters of fuel dunno if its good or not
cya on track fellas :D
brad

Post by brad »

ive gotten into the 25s, but still need to do some work. im back in dfw and cannot practice till I get home to austin :(
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

After some maintanence on my Red MOMO (the FF screws comes loose) I went to Hitmans server and drove some Race set laps, 80L fuel.
Best lap: 1:26.743 with room for improvement.
Soft tyres though.....perhaps they don't last the distance....I crashed on lap 12 or 13..... :oops:

:D
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
mario proietti jr

hi guys ,, like i said yesterday i work on race set so i can improve my race pace and i did but the main thiung is i did my PB too 1.24.7 and i think i have a bit more under the pedal but not much :twisted: cya on track fellas
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I think we need a new rule to limit the speed of the newcomers... :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
mario proietti jr

ahahahaha :lol:
Racer
NAR administrator

Re: MMGF1+MMGmelbourne track reference time

Post by Racer »

well limit the speed is not the only issue, have u seen the face off the newcommer, its a Baby damn, :o and doing good times ghehehe :wink:
LeDoug

Post by LeDoug »

hi,

I ve been driving 40 laps on friday and 40 laps on saturday and with the help of my chief :D MAC, I got a 1'24'987 in quali and this morning I ve been driving 3 stints and I got 28 low at start and 26 low at the end (I had engine smoke 85% of the stint in time scale x3 but every time I passed the 7th gear smoke desepeared and my break was sometime un-reponsive but I could run a full stint. I think I should work on this setup a bit more ).

I am still not happy with the set and I struggle with the breaks in middle stint.
Damper are not "logically" responsive when I set them up .... like another setting would overide them... ?

To speak straight I am not totally happy with the mod but there is an inproovment compare to last year.
I am not worried about my pace until I give myself 3-4 race to see what I can achieve but I am more concerned about my abilities for startup, overtake, follow.. race with others :(

I ve noticed I ve got a partner at Toro Rosso and therefore it's a finnish man!!!!
I hope I meet you all in track soon ;)

LeDoug
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

LeDoug wrote:I am still not happy with the set and I struggle with the breaks in middle stint.
Damper are not "logically" responsive when I set them up .... like another setting would overide them... ? LeDoug
If you are right about this, then i would suggest you to join MMG forum, and let them know your feeling about this, and ask them to take a look at it. All feedback will be taken seriously, im shure, but dont shit on them, just let them know kindly. If we all can report thing that are >realy< weird, then we will just have a better mod update for 2008!

Thank you for your test report, we will take it in consideration.
NAR.F1 driver