Admin group anouncement

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Admin group anouncement

Post by dutch power »

Hello dear NAR members

As you all have noticed it has been a bit silence around the new mod to be used for next year. We from the admin group have been discusing this for a long time and we feel that MMG F1 07 mod is one of the main contenders for mods to be used this year.

At this moment the admins have acces to the privat MMG forums where we get special support and where we discus several stuff with the MMG group. We also have acces to there latest beta's of the 07 mod wich we have tested and the impression we got from it togheter with the support we get is verry good and we believe it justify our thoughts about this new mod wich will be released soon. Nothing is official yet but with the information we have and the support we get we strongly believe that the new MMG mod will be the right choise to take.

We just ask some patience from all the members.

Admin board
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Jeff-B RF

Post by Jeff-B RF »

Mark additional question which may be on your minds already. What track packs will be used. i have tried the British GP and it is very diff to all the older ones raced. SimonB's are excellent but they have never been mainstream.

Note not commited to racing season as my life has turned over at present, but may join for practice, fun, and your very own tips and tricks.
some of drago's too hopefully.

Ever patient but ever slow JB
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Tracks are a different issue, we also have discussed that one during the winter and for this year we prefer to start using more public tracks available on rfcentral wich most likely will result in a mix of public tracks and those who are not available will come from steveB. Wich tracks that will be i cant say for now.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
aawil

Post by aawil »

Yeah I've been following the mmg 07 progress a little on their site. The models look fantastic. I hope they did alot of physics work though I didn't care much for either of the ones that came with the public beta. Their 91 mod sounds amazing. Wish it was out to play with now. :? Not much time during the regular season.
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Hi Guys,

Aaron I can tell you that the physics are constantly being worked on and are getting better and better.

I am quite sure you guys will LOVE the final product once it is released. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Jeff-B RF

Post by Jeff-B RF »

Sorry steveB had you down as a Simon... its been a long year

Sincere apols again
aawil

Post by aawil »

God I can't wait to hop behind the wheel of this.

SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

NP Jeff. :)

Hope ALL is well for you :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN