HI here is secret pit pictures hehe !

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

HI here is secret pit pictures hehe !

Post by sirsmokealot »

MY NAR TOY ... if u have ur NAR licence with ya THIS IS FOR FREE TESTING ......

EDITED : SHIT i try add a pic , but it cant be seen ???? ill try fix it ...

its a TONYKART extrem 2000 with a vortex 100cc aircooled 2 stroke engine , rev out at 20000 .... it has not measured but 29-32 bhp , and weight LESS than MARKS vecation date.....

i am off to Grindsted track tomorrow (my NEW hometrack ) to get licence tomorrow , ill keep u guys updated , WITH pics and all .. all ending with ME win a race SOMEWHERE and make a NAR BOOK hehehe

U NAR GUYS MADE ME WANNA RACE , AND NOW I AM heheh !!!
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

FINALLY HEHE !!!!
Attachments
gokart31.bmp
gokart31.bmp (225.05 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
gokart41.bmp
gokart41.bmp (225.05 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

i controll the weather hehe......

well i think i NEED to write a little about my 1st National A experience !

we arrived at Grindsted karting track ... and as soon as i had ripped he cart out it started to rain :( ...........

well still open track for 3 hours so we went to eat , (DONT do burgers in Grindsted track THEY SUCK), but after a lttle half an hour the weather was clearing up , SUN was showing and the 1st brawe drivers went out to dry the track i think hehein like 2 mins 16 carts was on track for practice ..

well ANOTHER 30 DRYING mins later i was ready to start my new "career" hehe , well out of the pit , EASY pace in first 10 laps to get the corner lines known , i only have seen a pic from the helikopter b4 i came to track .

well soon i started CLAP the burger "airflow" thingie , and to check if it stroked out when i pushed some more throttle.IT NEVER did rev at max (ABOUT 20 000 rpm) i could see from my digital timer on steering wheel , i was doing 18.200 max in a lap (WRONG gearing ) the straight wasent long enough to get it up to speed really , well as said carefull in start , never tryed the damm thing b4 , well i pushed GOOD throttle and it just kicked my ass , and i started laugh , then next straight i did same throttle , and i actually thought it wasent the biggest difference 80 % throttle to 100 % , BUT I WAS SO WRONG !!!!! the LAST 20% movenent on accelerator , was just RIPPIN my spine out my throat , and my guts was shaken to pieces, I KINOW its only a 100cc engine and 30 bhp , BUT MAN what a acceleration .... well starting go get GOOD grip now , and i start to really hit the right line with SENSIBLE SPEEDS . and my laptimer showed 43.xxx in the mid laps of 1st stint (35 laps) after 32 laps i had 42.7xx .. BACK in pit , more fuel in it , and LESS TIRE PRESSURE , and OUT again , i now felt more confident i dunno why and it would show off, BOTH GOOD AND NEGATIVE !!!!!!!!

BAD thing 1st , at start lap 73 (corner b4 corner into straight ) i did LOOSE alot of time there , i used 50 % power through( 9000) rpm , and i was so slow i could see it, and i tryed push a LITTLE more , but i started throw the rear a little too much into the entry , and it was like i hit a rubber layer, and the cart gained so much speed and also a understeer , and i had left side of cart in sand , and that sand STOP u fast , so i made a 180 into DEEP sand :(( MADFACE WITH DOUBLECHIN, it gives u FREE 2 hours cleaning + AND NO MORE RACING, it u go into sand with these things apparently)......

well i go backwards in lap now , REWING from sand bunker , like 10 mins and 11 laps b4 i did the laps in good times COLD track due to RAIN b4 start , i dunno HOW cold or hot , but some dude told me track wasent OPTIMAL grip today , HOW DO I KNOW IT WAS MY 1st TIME THERE :) ....

The National A class in denmark do in BEST lap qualify 38.877 , NOW back to my 11 last laps B4 crash .. the 11 laps was from 40.004 - 40.500 , and i was SO sure i was SO slow in that "crash" corner , but THAT gives me like 0.500 sec when i find the solution for THAT corner , its SO hard corner, a little like LAST CORNER IN UITGEIST where i also crashed lol !!! THAT CORNER IN TOP LEFT AT PIC I ADDED , see the straight there after , a right in full power , so the better speed OUT last corner the better .... DUUH u guys offcourse know hehehe... but then u see what i meen with 0.500 , if i can EXIT that corner with 10 kph more!!!

THAT maybe even leaves me to a 1 sec up after straight ??? i dunno , BUT i feel 39.xxx COMING , and in the right day in the right weather and under perfect conditions , i MIGHT go under 39 sec for those 980 meters !!! and IF i can make a track record in the 3rd biggest karting club i MIGHT have easyer to get more sponsors and so on ......
Attachments
ggk%20banen.jpg
ggk%20banen.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
aawil

Post by aawil »

That thing looks awesome smoke! Man i need one of those bad. Those karting tracks in europe make me wonder what the fuck I'm doing in the US. :evil: