NAR Winter racing track times

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Finaly got mine game running again, took me some while to get the new reactivation codes. I just did a couple of laps to see where i would stand :D ,.. after 9 laps i got down to a 13,1 seeing that Drago is doing 12s , but i didnt explored the full potential yet so im not wondered if drago is able to drop down into 11s. However i noticed something on the stock setup from this bmw mod, it doesnt want to turn at all, after a few suspension tweaks i went from 15.0 to 13,1. Will post mine setup later so you can have it a try.

Now i just hope mine conection stays ok, have had a lot of problems with it, 2 weeks ago i didnt had conection for a full week, and this week i had another 3 days of downtime. Hope to be there tomorow, looling forward to kick drago some .ss :twisted:

And to Drop, have fun m8 tomorow :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

finally got my computer yesterday, so i'll hopefully be joining after new year!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
brad

Post by brad »

1:12:8xx so far at mills, just downloaded it today though, gotta do some more practicing. i think i might be at the race tomorrow, is there a password for it, if so, the usual?
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Wow

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Brad I see you have not lost your touch one day and a 1:12 dam.

It would be great to cu there tomorrow.
No password on the server open races unless we get some idiots

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

I did around 20 laps this afternoon, and PB was in 1:14.1 low. Tonight, i did 12 laps and my PB was now 1:13.6, as i can see others time, still place for improvement. Im supose to go slide with kids and wife, but if snow storm keeps us in the house, i will try to join the race.
NAR.F1 driver