Nice car.....

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Steve

Nice car.....

Post by Steve »

Went to a park sunday afternoon to get some "fall color" photos. As I was getting out of my car, I heard a really mean sounding rumble. Looked over and this is what i saw parking a few feet from me. I immediately asked the driver.."May I?" with camera in hand, and he said, "May you what?" lol, and i said "Take a few photos of your car" He laughed, and saud "Sure, that's why we're here too" He had his daughter with him, So i snapped off a few shots with my Pentax K110D, with a Tokina RMC 28MM f2.8 lens attached.

I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Nice indeed! Too bad they don't make cars with those kind of curves anymore...

I also like the color, it appears almost the same as my "Regal Blue Pearl" Subaru Legacy 2.5GT! 8) (when it's clean, that is! :oops: )
carrera

Post by carrera »

Wow Steve,
Here I was all proud of my new Nissan Altima and now I want to sell it...hahahaha...just so I can here the rumble of a 427 big block under my lead foot.Me of course I would have said."OK.how much to take it around the block" :-).Well its hunting season again and most of the Americans are not here hunting because of the increased dollar.That is kind of a drag as the Americans that do come here respect our laws and have fun getting away from the rat race down there.The irony of our dollar going up is that our manufacturing divisions including the mills suffer.They are shutting down shifts to make up the difference.Great for consumers but bad for manufacturing companies.I bet I could find a way to fit a 427 in an Altima if I really tried LOL.Headlines...."How Carrera fits a 427 into a little eedee beedee Nissan Altima with only a screwdriver and visegrips".yep,sounds like a reality t.v series to me in the works.Nice pics though steve..awesome car
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

I saw the same car few time here in Motreal, a big grumbling beside me in the morning in the trafic congestion, but the one i saw had 2 white stipe on it. Feeling all of plastic inside my car sqeeking cause of a XXXhp is better than a XXXdecibel of shit comming out of the radion of a civic :x

Nice car. $1.04 (almost $1.05) CAN vs $1.00 US, and you wills till have a Acura MDX for $17000 cheaper in US, our money is higher than US money, but still the US price of product is 1/4 cheaper, and even 1/2 cheaper that CAN.
NAR.F1 driver