DIV 2 Malaysia race

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
killahead
NAR founder

DIV 2 Malaysia race

Post by killahead »

I just watched the replay. great race boys!
Ferdi, niiiice move on Magnussen on the 2nd lap. 8) A lot of great fights out there today, I bet you guys enjoyed it!

Congratulations to BigMac, todays winner!

Great job new members, Steve and Meatless, to finish your first race in NAR. :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Steve

Post by Steve »

:D I had a great time today Killa, and it was a great race for Mac !!
I got my wish too, i actually finished, hehehe

Thanks to all for being so helpful :)

Steve
magnussen

Post by magnussen »

:oops: yes it wassss a great race :twisted: until my game crasssss,
forthe first time in NAR dammmmmm
1st race crasssss on 22th lap :cry:
2th race game craccccc on 24th lap :cry:
3 th race.... what will hapend on lap 26..... hmmm :shock:
btw look at my start from 8th yo 2th woooooowww
magnussen what happend :shock: :shock: :shock: ok enogh of this
thx for a great clean race
sirsmokealot

great stuff

Post by sirsmokealot »

PHEW :wink: great race guys . another clean race from div2 ... AS USUAL :P :D ... well i didnt expect too much here in malaysia, i wanted to finish race and see what it could bring ....IT turned out pretty ok for me .... sorry for my teammate his race ended from 5 th place . GAME FROZE DAMM :evil: ... this race was crazy for me in the last few laps , in the straight before the final straight i had 3 ltr left of fuel and 1 lap to go .... :o i did alot of braking with clouch pressed in to stop engine, so i could save fuel... if u look vcr ull see that i am running out of fuel and just barely finished the race ... so i am very happy with 2nd place...

CYA soon in brazil ...
SIRSMOKEALOT
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

Wow, I really enjoyed this race guys!
Killahead> thx m8, It was a great fight! and yeah I love it!!

Congratz to Bigmac!

Brasil, here we come!!

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
MJC540

Nice Job You Guy's!!

Post by MJC540 »

:D Congra's! to Big and the rest of you who finish on the podium and in the points...better luck next race to those who didn't...know the feeling tehehee... :)
Dani2i

My first error how a roockie driver...

Post by Dani2i »

Hi guys, I started in 6th position and I run slwly in my first formation lap.But when I arrived in my real position I soaked my engine and then I went out very fast because I wouldn't create an accident when the race started.
Well I hope that in Brazilian track I 'll run my first offical race in NAR League.
Regards
Att,
Dani2i "The son of the Win"
bigmac777

Post by bigmac777 »

Hi all !! :wink:
All I have to say is I took it !!!
That was a really nice race of course for me.
Not only because the result is gold made,I really get good surprise of the real clean race we all made of it, considering there was a lot of new drivers in this race and no crash at all...
Really congrats to u all for this.
I hope we will see you a little more on our long practice sessions.
And to you, my race m8 M1 i would really tell I m sorry of the BIG BAG OF TROUBLES u had this night.I was not really competitive on this one compared to you.You injected me a full tank :lol: (hehe) :lol: of pressure when you started your BIG hunting ... was amazing feeling

OK that's enough

I HAVE THIS ONE !!!!!! I HAVE THIS ONE !!! :wink:
sirsmokealot

WELL GUYS I AM SHOCKED about myself

Post by sirsmokealot »

:?

AFTER READIN THOUSE MAILS I CAN SEE I FORGOT 1 THING.....

:D :D GRATS BIGMAG GREAT DRIVING M8 8) 8)

THX to all in DIV 2 for a very clean race , (also in 1st corner ) AS USUAL IN DIV 2 :) :wink: :P :shock: :lol:

and thx for some great hosting (for me ) to TK .... AND I HOPE U HEARD MY fading engine across start finish line , its quite difficoult to hear in vcr i think , maybe caused by a lousy ONBOARD sound card :(

THE NEXT RACE THE 16 FEBUARY FOR DIV 2 , ILL BE MORE RDY I HOPE .. AND THE 14 FEBUARY I HAVE (AS SAID IN PREVOUS POST) A NEW 1MB CONN IN MY OWN PLACE :)

A PROUD MEMBER SIRSMOKEALOT

ps.. PLEASE REMEMBER MY FUTURE SPELLING THAT WE HAVE A WORLD RECORD HOLDER IN NOAIDSRACING after this malaysia league ... (taken from times in http://www.findthelimit.com ) :wink: :lol: 8)

CYA ALL ILL BE MORE ONLINE AFTER THE 14 FEBUARY AND ILL BE HERE DOING NIGHTSESSIONS WITH U M8TES .... :lol: :lol:
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Great race for you guys,And the new members
well done!

And ofcourse :wink: MR BICMAC777 congrats for the first win of the seasen m8 8)

well.....me? still havving a hangover :x
it started so well i had pole and a super race setup!
but but what the hell i f... damn noooo i crach my car in warmup and lost my nose i raced back into the pits got a new 1, raced too the end of the pitlane AND WAIT wait for all too go bye bye hehehe.
i had my work cut out for me started at the back of the grid trying too go as fast as i could ovetaking all over the place sorry guys hehe.
untill ferdi he put up a graet fight for a few laps great ferdi :twisted:
when i finnaly past the flying dutch man, it was only big standing in my way for victory but every lap i just got a few tens of a sec finnaly when i got him ! he gone for a stop ,well... i follow offcourse all my worries forgoten i stopt hahahahahaha and didnt move ever again :shock:
damn pitcrew they didnt even restarted the engine :evil: must be a rookie mistake?! well i still had the best race ever all the nerveracking ingrediants in it THX guys for a cool 25% race

see you in brasil :wink: