Apeal of McLaren hold on november 15th

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Apeal of McLaren hold on november 15th

Post by Flow »

It seemt that it wont be easy for McLaren to put the hand on the title of chamipionship that Ferrari won, and due to the decision of not disqualifying Rosberg, Kubica, Heidfeld et Nakajuma that had theyr fuel colder of 14C under the air temperature of fuel, and the rule alow only 10C under.

Mosley said that for him, Ferrari is the winner, the result is there, nothing else to do. But a team complaint, its to the team to make the proof that some need to be disqualified. Up to now, nothing is going to change.

Mosley also state that he is questioning the situation to even see if McLaren have the 'right' to apeal. He also state, even if we DQ cars in front of him, will this make McLaren drivers climb up some position? He also remind that for him, McLaren driver should of been banned of championship just like the team was. He hit on the nail again by reminding that McLaren was penlized of Cheating with Ferrari secret document that they had copy ilegaly.

Also, for him, the only way to clear McLaren of any doubt would of been to ban them for 2 complete years — hard cases make bad law.

So, do you think that FIA is going to take the Ferrari title to give it back to McLaren? I think some are dreaming by the way the president of FIA is showing is color 3 weeks before the apeal.

Sorry for my bad english, i tried to resume a french news.
NAR.F1 driver
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

now they might do the same if they findt that the once infront off hamilton is quilty, take the constructors point from that race away, and leave the Drivers point standing, so Kimi will still be Champion,

but still lets wait and see, :wink: