Free BMW M3 sim

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Free BMW M3 sim

Post by Bilbo »

I haven't tried it but you can get a free (and legal) BMW M3 simulation from the makers of GTR and GTL.

Get it at m3-challenge.com ! 8)
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

just been playing it , it seems like fun , as for how realistic is i have no idea , looks nice though
insert funny comment here please
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

looks like a big challenge is coming up there as well...

http://www.m3-challenge.com/index.php?id=4&L=0

maybe really some minds geting open for the future ...

but honest ... a closed game ^^ ... what about all the M3-designs geting done by other companies ??? or add ons for M3 ???

I am pretty sure this game will be a dead end road with no success at the end ... just for the moment!

sadly I still have no wheel but what I get told from guy's who have been teaching me in game by now it is more acarde like ... ok they must be sure the car is still to handle with keyboard as well. :lol:

all in all it is more for those who wanna give it a try and not that much for a REAL-SIM-PRO-RACER (no reason for change our fav-game ;) ).

same to the concept ... the guy had the idea about incl. a SIM to the marketing about 1 year ago. to me it seams he did not research the options for use very well, but I'm gonna tell'em. 8)

I bet they gonna learn a lot about what it takes to handle 1000 racer in a challenge over 3 month! :lol: ( ... 16 racer per server :mrgreen: )

will be nice to see what they decide to do after geting much more information about SIM-REALITY! :P

to those of you who will enjoy to kick some noob asses in autumn ...

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO (IT MY WAY) !!! ;)

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

nice game :)
It even appears on bmw.com site :

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/m ... ntent.html

the car seems little more oversteering under deceleration than real one and less oversteering under acceleration .
Sounds remind me more the old m3 csl .