WHATS BEST FOR NAR

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

WHATS BEST FOR NAR

Post by carrera »

Well after seeing replay (both mine and Dans)...
I have surmized that my car was aproximatley 100 feet of where i saw it in my replay.yes watching Dans replay was horrible and very depressing to say the least....
Anyway..
After talking with a few teamates I have decided to not Race with Nar anymore.It would be just more lag and more horrible accidents...
I obviously cannot run a race on a central euopean server.
I have met some of the most respectable and funny and fast drivers in NAR to say the least.but after taking out someone like patrick gardewal(one of the fastest hotlappers i'v seen)...it is more than obvious that even when racing.I am not really racing real time.
i would like to express my gratitude and say thank you to everyone of the personalities i have met in NAR...but i think i will leave the race reports and driving to sirsmokealot....
Most Thanx to Killa and Dantheman for at least giving me the chance to race.I salute you guys...if i ever hear of someone calling any NAR racer a cheater I will personally rip off there heads and bury them under my house ok?
because as far as i'm concerened you guys are the fastest in the world..
roll a big fattie for me smokey..then go kick some azzz
carrera(p.s again my apologies to whoever i hit in race)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

Also i wanted to aplopgize to nar mercury as it looks like i went thru him bu maybe i hit him still don't knwo...
sorry guys
bon soi
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

MAN what person is leaving Carrera nr3 THEn we still have 2 more carreras in NAR :) .....

WELL m8 i am truely SAD after reading this , THIS SHOW HOW CRUEL THE NET IS , nomatter what u have in conection there is ALWAYS the distance between us !

shit man this is sad , i hope WE still will see u in our servers in the future because WE WILL be missing ur 3 personalities :cry: ....

i wish u the BEST of luck u can possibly have , BOTH in f1c and real life..

if u have msn add me m8 / IF u dont have MSN GET IT !

Johansen_dennis@msn.com

sad day for nar league !!!
T.Karlsson

you cant quit

Post by T.Karlsson »

:D You cant write things like that :D
no my stomack hurts like hell after all my laughing........reading your race report :D
so now l have to spend the rest of my day on the sofa :D :) :o

And then you saying that you are going to quit......everything can be fixet even your connetion man. Dont give up

Ceep up the spirite man :wink:
The Use Of Brakes Is a Sign Of Fear
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

ill try spell it right it MIGHT give 1% extra to carrera to stay ....

Keep up the spirit !!!! :roll: man u CANT just make us addicted to ur posts and THEN leave us :wink: :cry:
tackman

Post by tackman »

Carrera...log on frequently and see if its not getting better!
If u not can race with us...maybe we can lure u to be our stomachtrainer (u have the gift to make people laugh)by writing racereports noew and then :lol:

Fredrik
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition
LGL

Post by LGL »

Hey Carrera cant belive what im reading here!!!! quit NAR out of the question man....u been racing at my server and we had no probs then,
i think it was only bad connection and it happens now and then
ill hope i see u soon M8