Fuji and Suzuka.

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Fuji and Suzuka.

Post by Flow »

The Japanese grand prix will from 2009 onwards alternate between Fuji and Suzuka.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I think it is tragic that Suzuka, one of the really really great tracks, only will be used every other year when the crapy excuse for a track Indianapolis keep coming back every damn year...... :?
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Money money money lalalaaaa money moneyyyyyyyyyyy :roll:

Do i need to say more, you know if it was for me i would say lets skip the realisme of following f1 and put back the old great tracks again. Tracks like the long hockenheim, old spa before the changes , back with suzuka i mean lets do our own races and make our own schedule,.. getting fed up with all the micky mouse Tilke tracks.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

F1 is one of rare sport that you cant realy compare stats year after year. Too mutch change in rules and track configuration, that top speed, fastest laps and other stuff are not even bases on same point year after year.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Yeah I know....it's crap!

DP, that is not a bad idea. Would be cool to do a "Greatest tracks season" sometime if people are up for it. :D
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

killahead wrote:Yeah I know....it's crap!

DP, that is not a bad idea. Would be cool to do a "Greatest tracks season" sometime if people are up for it. :D
maby during the "winter break"...cause i dont really see the point in having one in NAR :) i mean, i miss the racing and it feels really long...lets do a greatest track season between the real seasons!

and i need to get my computer fixed, i so DONT wanna miss spa!!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

I definatly would be up for that killa, perhaps holding a seperate championship next year, lets say 6 races with greatest tracks of history :lol: and we held the races in between the normal nar races. I think that would be a nice champ, so once in a while a great race on the good old tracks. :lol: just an idea though
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

ya a winter season something like A1 GP :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN