To soccer (football) fans

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

yeah ... never heard about so much bad shit around races as it is around football games.

though have to say that I was realy surprised that the germans handeled it that well so against the past pretty less happened!

also congrats to UK who made sure most huligans got sorted out there allrdy!

just a BIG PLUS for football is that they are doing a lot for the kids all over the world!

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Some are just amzing how they control the ball. Theyr are not only athletic.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/36435/zid ... onaldinho/
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Great video. The one in the middle there when Zizou takes the ball down on his chest while running backwards and sideways.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He is a magician.

Did you read the verdict btw Flow?
Zidane will work with children and Materazzi got a fine and suspended for 2 matches.
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

hmm.. I am not that into football but this Materazzi guy seems bad news.
Someone should hurt him in a bad way.. he doesn't belong on a football field.
Having said that, congratulations to Italy! Well done! :)
And to answer the otiginal poster: Yes I think shootouts are fair. It is a competition like any other.
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yes noob, congratulation to Italy, np with that. Its just i never realy watch a final of soccer before, and i was disapointed to see that the final game is still complete with Shootout. But seem that in soocer, if you dont do it like that, the game may never end, lol.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Finaly, 1 year later, Materazzi reveal that he insult Zidane sister and his intention was to make him mad to disturb him. This dont explain why Zidane act like that, but we an understand the situation better.

Zidane : if you want my shirt, wait after, il give it to you (after been grab by his shirt by Materazzi. Materazzi respond : I prefer you fucking sister, and we know the end of history.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

just a shortcut in his brain. Its not the first time that Zidane did such kind of thing, he isnt the best kid of the class, he has done more bad things in the past so wasnt realy a suprise that it would happen.

Although if i was in zidane's shoes i would have punched that italian in his face though. Some of those italian players i dont like at all, guys like a gatusso , and pipo inzaghi and materazi ofcourse. They always try to fool the refferee, i dont like that.

But i have to admid that italy atleast played verry good footbal at the wc06, i wasnt used to that lol. Normaly they played verry clinical and on results pointed,.. but during this wc they played different and where one of the few countrys who actualy showed actractive footbal. 8)
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)