Public topics, anyone can read/write.
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

German GP @ Hockenheim, division 1

Post by DanTheMan »

The official replay file is available for download here:

http://nar.zapto.org/replays/2003/Germa ... 0_div1.Vcr (20.4MB)

The final results are attached!

/Daniel
Attachments
NAR_div1_results.jpg
NAR_div1_results.jpg (74.13 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
Move over!!!
DanTheMan
Site administrator

Post by DanTheMan »

If anyone wonders why I looked like a lame duck out on the track the last part of the race it was because my left front break failed on lap 24 (or 25?). It sucked pretty bad trying to control the car under heavy breaking after that!

/Daniel
Move over!!!
carrera

Post by carrera »

Alright.I didn't see the problem but i was wondering why your time dropped off. 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
DanTheMan
Site administrator

Post by DanTheMan »

carrera wrote:Alright.I didn't see the problem but i was wondering why your time dropped off. 8) 8) 8)
I was getting ready to challenge you (would have been hard, but possible since I was on a short last stint with less fuel and better tires), but in order to do so I would have to drive at the limit of my ability, and with one wheel without brakes I had no chance at all. I had to struggle just to stay on the track.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yes,
I was watching your time in my split close.I could see you were faster and had more than enough laps to get up on my backwing.I started to feel like Jaques Villeneuve with a charging Jenson Button behind me.
As your times started to drop off i thought maybe a suspension failure or something was the problem(i have had a few of those).So i went almost off road as i tried to figure out what happened to you behind me.I'm just glad i made it to the end without wing Damage m8 8) 8) 8)
carrera
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""