I would Like Race with No Aids

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Drakhar12

I would Like Race with No Aids

Post by Drakhar12 »

NoAidsRacing
Greetings
Hi . My names Drakhar1 (mike) and I would like to Race with the pros at No Aids Racings. I live in EST Washington DC virginia USA. I been racing in F1 Challenge 99-02 online and offline since for a few years. I am looking for more competition and comrades to race with. I have heard of NAR before but could not participate cause of Real Life crump but now I want to. U guys still use F1 challenge 99-02?
im gonna sign up right now

Drakhar1 (mike)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hi mike welcome to NAR.

We are not using F1C anymore, we switched to rFactor see http://www.rfactor.net

ANyway wish you a nice stay around here and hopefuly you will install rFactor so you can race with us online.

Greetz Mark
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Hi Mike.
Welcome to NAR.

We have switched to rFactor from F1C as DP mentioned,it is a much better game by far.
The netcode for online play is much more advanced then with F1C which allows us to race FULL grids with minor or sometimes no lag at all.

PLUS there are so many different mods to choose from and have fun with,anywhere from racing lawnmowers to trucks even go karts.
Anyway I think you get the picture...LOL

It is worth every penny so I hope you will purchase the game and join us on track.
If you need any help with installing the game or the mod we use just ask, there is alot of help here at NAR.

Steve B
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

yeah, i've never ever seen a lag due to the netcode in rF. Its amazing
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Drakhar12

saving up some money

Post by Drakhar12 »

yea it looks good and anygame with minimal lag is a plus.
im save a few bucks so i can pay for it. Whats the Deal with Licencesdrivers licence

Drakhar12
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Where did you see this?
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

If your talking about the game, you have to do a full season to get licence to upgrade your car. But theirs also a password to unlock any kind of car.

You open a test day, as soon as you enter your race session or practice session, in the chat box, enter : ISI_BABYFACTORY

Then exit your session, and when you be back on game lobby, you will receive million $$$ (sory Paypall refund dont work on this :wink: ) and enough experience point to unlock the type of car, and be able to use all car that was lock.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho, about NAR, we are a free league, and you need a minimum of experience to be able to race with us. You dont need to be the fastest also, but we look for Respectfull drivers on track.
NAR.F1 driver
Drakhar12

well im in

Post by Drakhar12 »

i just gotta make a paypall acount and put a little money in my credit atm then ill be ready Whats Teams are available for North America
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Look here Drakhar.
This shows you what seats are available in the NA DIVISION.

http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewtopic.php?t=2369
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

If you need any help with the mod installation or track upload, to put what at what place, setup to driver the car, just let us know, we will help you. This dosent make you an official driver in NAR, but you can get on track with us, and we will have to evaluate you a little. We need to make shure you wont be dangerous to other driver. Hope to cya on track, we have server open 24/days for practice.
NAR.F1 driver