How to change the background...

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

How to change the background...

Post by Flow »

I would like to simplify my work of photoshop, and i want to make screenshot of car in the relay lobby, but the backgroud if bathering me. How can i have a white background + a white floor were the car is display, so i would just make a cleaner shot of car to update on the website. Is this easy to change?

Thanks for any help i can get.
NAR.F1 driver
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

im not sure i understand exactly what you meen, but guessing you want a picture of a car with a white background?

now ive forgotten how to do this, but cant you just cut the car out from the background using that colour sensitive cut tool?
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, i wanted to save that work :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull

Post by DanTheMan »

A car will have fairly sharp edges so this should be trivial. The "Extract" tool (Filter -> Extract...) a good way to accomplish what you want.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Thanks Dan, i never use that filter, seem interesting, but i will need to test it more to be able to manipulate it correctly.

Yeah, i work with photoshop, but i am not afraid that i dont use 100% of its power. I exploit photoshop for what i need, and its bad, but i dont have time to use all the option, filter and other stuff that it offers, even if i use photoshop realy often.

Lol i was just lazy to print screen and drop in as is with minor retouch :roll: :wink: il spend few minutes per picture to close cut them. Thanks.
NAR.F1 driver