Malaysia GP (Spoilers ahead!)

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
killahead
NAR founder

Malaysia GP (Spoilers ahead!)

Post by killahead »

Did anyone see the press conference? Kimi's english is getting WORSE for every race! Gotta love the guy though to be grumpy even with 2 podiums out of 2 possible. :D

All in all a great race IMO, Hamilton really did a splendid race!

.....and ofcourse.....we all like it when Massa makes mistakes.....what a dufus :roll:

Fun!
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Massa was is doing mistake just like we are doing in our race. Massa should come play with us, he would learn more... :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Nice

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
I only watch about half the race I could not keep my open any longer. :cry:
I will watch the 2nd part this afternoon.

But I am very impressed with Hamilton that is one cool dude and the way he handled the pressure from Massa Hats off the the rookie did I say rookie that can not be right he is giving the Champion a run for his money.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

realized two things(i think) today

1. Massa, shit ?? . Fist MAJOR misstake was in the starts (infact, both Massa and Kimi screwed up big time here, what the hell was kimi thinking moving to the left there), second MAJOR misstake for massa was when he got a run on Lewis into T1 and chose the OUTSIDE. ?????? Clearly massa is no NAR driver, i think all of us knows what happenes if you go for the outside in that situation :) Also, all these wings is really starting to destroy the sport. With that TC it looks impossible to make misstakes (i mean, they do a turnin, and at apex just slam full throttle. How hard can that be?) and with the wingload it really looks impossible to overtake.

2. Although mine and lewis :) car did great this GP, i cant shake off this thing i have about wanting kimi to win. sorry martin :)

there was something more but ive forgotten it...damn
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

aah now i remember

I think Kimis english is good (better than alonsos lol), only trouble is he have major (as all the finns =) ) pronaunciation troubles (shit, long word, hope i got the spelling right). He uses the right words, it just sounds wtong. Or maby he's just shy and mumbeling...or he is just dissapointed all the time :) . Everyone is so dull in those conferances, when i get to F1 i'll mix things up a little!
(ron dennis is watching my progress, so its only a matter of time. last night he watched with sattelite as i drifted my saab through downtown luleå in the snowstorm)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand