Want to hear me sing?

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Erick

Want to hear me sing?

Post by Erick »

Hear some live sounds of my band playing in front of a small crowd.
Attachments

[The extension wma has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Erick

Post by Erick »

oh, and I also am the one playing the lead guitar....hehe. I'm the next Hendrix!!! :lol: :lol: not really :cry:
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Finally I got to hear your music.
Sounds nice Erick. I would like to hear some more originals. :mrgreen:
I really like bands that are trying to make their own music,,,,,,,damn MTV, damn commercial music!!! To hell with them all!

I hope you make it and one day you might be able to make a living with your music. Thats the dream ey, at least its my dream, got to get my shit together first....ehe.

Keep it up Erick!
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Erick

Post by Erick »

Thanks Killahead. That is my dream....to make a living off my music. I can't pursue a racing career 'cause I'm not all that healthy(legally blind in one eye.... :wink: ), and I have no schooling or training and I'm already 20. You have to start young, right?
But....I'm good with music. You have to consider this is live, and only our 5th live performance or so. My music writing is generaly softer than the original I showed...not a Simon&Garfunkel soft....but a Pink Floyd soft, or a Beatle's Heavy(hehe). My writing has much improved since our last album. atleast I think so.