Villeneuf replaced by Kubica

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I have to admit mostly agreeing with Jacques. I don't think it's jealousy from Jacques, he has pretty good reasons to think what he thinks. While there's no discussion MS is probably the fastest F1 driver ever, there's almost no season where he did not do some very debatable move. And that's not counting he almost never got his championships alone, he very often needed the help of his "2nd driver" to hold his opponents at bay or sufficiently hurt their efforts. Just remember Eddie Irvine who was an expert at this (probably the one who played the 2nd driver role the best in F1 history), and Barrichello a good 2nd best before he (understandably) got tired of it...
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

just sounds like sour grapes to me, although i hope Jaques gets a ride for next year, he's a great interview !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

dutch power wrote:Dont be afraid killa :wink: this is mine list wich i posted 3 days before Webber got confirmed. :D

Ferrari Kimi and Massa
Mclaren Alonso and Pedro
Renault Fisichella and Kovalainen
Williams Rosberg and Wurz
Honda Barrichello and Button
toyota Trulli and Ralf
BMW Kubica and Heidfeld
Midland Albers and Adrian Sutil
Red Bull Coulthard and Webber
Torro Liuzi an Klien
Super Aguri Taku san and Davidson

Now almost 6 months futher down the road, hmm i think i came pretty close with mine lineup. Only Hamilton wrong, but i could have know that.
Just waiting for the Torro´s, yeah im sorry im still in negotiation with Berger :lol: seems its gonna be the virtual Torro i have to drive though. :roll:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)