Not A Good Day For Team Williams....

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
MJC540

Not A Good Day For Team Williams....

Post by MJC540 »

:oops: I am sorry i caused Sigma to crash out of the race...
i didn't have my race set up as i had to leave the game after qual due to game freez and could not chat, so i rejoined in warm up, however, i forgot to change the default set up to my race set up...started race with only 4 laps of fuel and a shitty handling car [ had a great set up for the race...thx to Lavvy for the help...] any way, i spun and stalled it....i thought i was out of the way and went to see who was leading...and just as i returned to escape...BAAMMM!!!...poor Sigma crashed into me...I'm so Sorry i caused you to go out of the race Sigma...Truely mate! am Very Sorry! :oops:
The Williams team did very poorly today...not sure why Cart did not start the race...it was a disaster! to say the least...
c u all on track

mj
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

I viewed the replay of the event mjc......sigma actually put 2 wheels on the grass on the exit of the fast chcicane, and hit u rear end first from what i can see......i think sigma would agree if he had missed you, the wall probably may well have ended his race since he was in the spin at a fast speed........just a piece of bad luck u happened to be their m8........just my opinion, trying to make you feel a little better about it..........i know how you feel, i feel bad for hitting killa, and the replay did not make me feel any better:(,,,,...
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
MJC540

An other look back at Australia...

Post by MJC540 »

:) Thanks! Lavvy...Sigma and I discussed this last night...We both aggreed that he spun on his own and may have hit the wall any way...However, next time I will escape right away...will take any doubt out... ;-}
I want to thank you again for your halp with the set up....really...it was nice as my qual time showed...too bad i didn't change to my race set up in warm up....messed me up bad....oh well better luck next race... 8)

Congrats to those who finished :) and especially to Tackman for a great win and Tomas and Samy for great podium finishes...

Our NAR league is the best!! Great Stuff!! Great People!!

c u on track :)

mjc