Italy race

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Italy race

Post by Flow »

Alonzo have been penalized to be back to 10th position for to have been in front of Massa in the last lap, Alonzo slow cause of a mistake and was still 100M in front of Massa. The FIA, even after saying it was not intentional and was cause clearly by a mistake, they have to penalized Alonzo. Engeneer said that the only influence that had on Massa was mabye a bit of turbulence, but they said that in race, Massa may need to hang up pon his stearing, cause 53laps of possible turbulance will occur, lol. Engeneer of Renault also said that schumy was not penalized for same at Istanbull, he find that FIA clearly have rules for MS-Ferrari, and rules for other driver. Renault will protest officialy that penality.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

My post was a translation from a french website comment, here the part of official F1 site witch dont take in consideration the Renault engeneer comment :wink: http://www.formula1.com/race/news/4923/765.html
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

so typical Ferrari......why can't they just let "ze german" and Alonso battle it out in the race. Ferrari always need to bend the rules to their advantage..... :roll: :?
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Gents keep in mind what happened at Nurburgring regarding Giancarlo Fisichella vs Jacques Villeneuve incident. When JV can be penalized why shouldn't Alonso be penalized as well? Or have people already forgotten that incident ? (as people usually tend to do when it is not a Ferrari case).
It's not hard, when you know how......
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

yup, its ok, but renault seem to make a reference to a blocking by schumy that didnt been penalized in Istanbull. Well is it was that bad, why theyr are now complaining of Istanbull at Italy GP.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

How in earth can alonso block massa if he is trying to get pass the finish line for a last lap with a few seconds left :?

I saw the vid, alonso came out on track and was roughly 400m in front of him, only on the back of the track massa closed in on alonso. But you mind if alonso would have let massa past he wasnt able to do last lap.

Like in istanbul, why didnt got shumie a penalty, he blocked someone heavily in the last corners i can remember. :?

FIA thnx for destroying a race again, i want to see MS and alonso batling eachoter, not this lol :evil:

edit: to kaali, what JV did at nurby thats what i call blocking and should be penalized,.. not what happend today with alonso and massa, thats not blocking lol :lol: just pitty that those idiots of race ofice or fia whoever made the call is having it wrong in mine eyes.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

FIA is playing their classic game of "balancing the championship".
I would not say they are siding with Ferrari in particular.
They side with whoever they need to "even the odds".
And they tend to do this whenever they see an opportunity to get away with it (plausable denial).
But hey, that's F1! Politics, drama and the occasional fair fight ;)
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hehem Michelin took a picture of a Bridgestone technician that was hiding in Ferrari garage weiring a chimical sute and a gaz mask, witch seem to mean that he was using some chemichal, with is not alowed by the rules. Michelin said that its quite impossible to have to weir a sute like that in paddock. FIA was not around, so they let Renault take care of it. FIA awnsered to Renault that Ferrari was destroying tire. Renaut went no far, satisfied of the awnser. But Michelin said they wont let things like that, and they will find out what was going in on in Ferrari garage with Bridgstone. From Michelin, theyr absolutely no need to weir a chemical sute to work on tire, unless...

Anyway, next year only Bridgstone will suply tire.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

The penalty was pretty bogus, but in the end it didn't matter, since his engine blew up, so no harm, no foul :twisted:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

The whole race

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
The Whole race seem to have let say contrversy. :?

FIA has made a bunch of bad calls over the years but this has to be the #1. If they did this to get MS the Champoinship then shame on them.
And If MS knows this then he should just get slapped.

Alonso gets screwed. If he would not had got screwed, I beleave he more then likly would not had to push the car so hard and would have finished on podium. But we will never know.

You know I watched this race twice I got up at 4:00 am to watch then I watched the replay at 10.00 pm because it seemed to me that Kimi just was not pushing or racing his norm it even seemed that he might have backed off his lap when MS pitted allowing him to take the lead.
ahh may be I am reading to much in to this but hell Kimi is getting the number one seat to Ferrai and owe shit Alonso is going to McLaren.
Humm talk about a controversy. :lol:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Exactly! Damnit.....! :evil:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Well said Hitman.

Dam I've been watching F1 for over 30 years now and I can't remember having to analyze F1 this way, but ALL the signs point in the direction that Hitman explained above and INDEED it is a shame.
I DO remember that sometimes the BEST battles were from teammates and now a days that just doesn't exist....what a shame!!!
But still the BEST sport in the world IMO :) :) :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Explanation

Post by Guest »

Hitman wrote:Hello
Can someone explain what "Hello" is all about? I fail to understand it.

ruleta gratis Betting
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yes,another quirk in the english language.
Hello is a greeting....Hello?....means "confusion".."I don't understand".."What the f***"...simple meanings like that..the question mark after hello is what changes its meaning.Even if there is no question mark,you can figure that it will be one of 2 meanings.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Re: Explanation

Post by Flow »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Flow on 14 Nov 2006, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

:mrgreen:

That's some funny shit Carrera.

I like it that we are SO nice on this forum that we even answer spam messages that probably was auto sent to us :D :roll: :mrgreen:
Steve

Post by Steve »

I fail to understand why someone doesn't have something better to do than spam our lil forum, lol
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Make Carrera give us a good laugh!
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL Killa,
Ok so maybe we can be too nice eh?.As for auto spamming us.So what...hell..I'll make a comment in return anyway just to make myself feel better.I ocassionally turn on a few A.I in practise just so I can run them of the road and they'll make a comment like"oops,sorry wasn't my fault".Then I'll make my usual comment back"YOU washed up old frikkin hasbeen,go drive for torro rosso".Unfortunately that comment is pretty tame but as we are in a public forum.It lacks the rudeness and punch.God..I gotta stop being so damn....you know.....canadian...I don't know...maybe I could take some pointers from Russell Crow or sumtin.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""