"No funny-stuff!"

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.

Will Ferrari try any "funny-stuff" to win the championship(s)?

Yes!
55%
No!
45%

Total votes: 11

Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Bilbo wrote:Guest, maybe try allowing cookies from this site...
8) It was me. Think I've figured it out Bilbo. :D
It's not hard, when you know how......
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah germans will be in tears as well lol

Did you know

Did you know there 10 million F1 watchers in Germany

Did you know that 5 million of them only watch because MS is driving

Did you know that RTL+ (the Big TV station who covers F1) is shitting 10 colours of kaka as they dont know what do to do next year as they say they gonna loose roughly 4 to 5 million watchers. Thats a lot of money lol

Anyhow the watchers is not what i pointing at, and if you are clever you know what i mean with saying this :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Spain used to be a motorcycle watching nation but Alonso changed it so really many are interested in F1 now. Cool, huh? 8)
It's not hard, when you know how......
Steve

Post by Steve »

sorry to all the Ferrari/Schumi haters, no funny stuff in Brazil, hehehe
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Yup, im happy, i will continue to watch F1, none did stupid thing today in Brazil, close shot, but was exciting for the few pass that hapend (MS+fisi, MS+Raiko) In average was a medium fun race.

Congratulation to Renault for the win of both championship!
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Gotta say congrats to Ferrari and MS too for trying 'til the end...
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

WOW what a race.

I am very very happy that M.S went out in style. I think he drove an amazing race.
If it wasn't for that punctured rear tire I think the finish might have been different for him, but in any case WELL DONE M.S and MASSA>>WOW from start to finish maybe there is some hope for MASSA....LOL

FORZA FERRARI !!!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

Good race indeed! :)
And I think a fantastic drive by Schumacher.
Don't look now, but formula one just lost something yesterday! :(
And next season will be an exercise in trying to make out the various shades of gray....
He will be missed!
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Well I missed it.

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
I missed the race :cry: (Had to Work) Son inlaw was supposed to record it but he did'int.
Saw some high lights on Dave Dispane show.

Looked like I missed a good one.

I think we all will miss MS and what he brought to F1 but it is time to start a new erra.

I am Glad that Alonso won the Champoinship well MS was still racing other wise it would be
If he was here would you be champion and all that.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda

Post by Guest »

well.....Schumi did a great drive.....the Ferrari was mega fast.......just look at Massa....a mid packer but with this rocket even he can get a victory. :roll:

IMO it was a good time for Schumi to quit, the time was right.....he has nothing more to prove and Alonso already have 2 championships in a row with MS on the grid.....enough is enough, this was his last chance to win it for MS....the younger drivers with Alonso and Kimi on the front row are ready to take over and already proved that they are quicker.

I can not agree that it will be "diffrent shades of gray".....Peter......you are over reacting my friend..... :wink:

2nd place = 1st loser. Welcome to the real world Michael where things don't always go your way.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

....that that was me....ofcourse :roll: :wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

I can not agree that it will be "diffrent shades of gray".....Peter......you are over reacting my friend.....
Yes, ok... maybe a little... :)
But it is always sad when one of the greats retires.
No matter if he is the friend or the foe..
I mean I never really liked Schumi (in fact; when he was a green punk taking wins away from Senna I hated his smug ass ;)), but I think a driver with his skill and will to win contributes greatly to the sport.
And consequently, it won't be quite the same without him.
Like the move he put on Raikonnen in t1... very few drivers can / will do that. Alonzo will do it, Kimmi maybe (if the car happens to be working on the day) but thats about it... everyone else is just a talented driver, a genious even, but not a racing legend...
But lets hope for the best, maybe Hamilton, Kovaleinen, Kubica or Rosberg will turn out to be that driver with the little extra spark...
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Steve

Post by Steve »

IF Ferrari is as good >< or close to as good > next year as they were this year, they will win the championship, and don't be surprised if Massa wins the title, he is very fast, and if he out q's Kimi consistently, there is no reason to make Massa the "2nd" driver, i would love to see Felipe win the title, he seems like a good kid to me. And we'll finally get to see Kimi's true talent next year as he will be in a very reliable car for once !!
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Steve wrote:And we'll finally get to see Kimi's true talent next year as he will be in a very reliable car for once !!
I'm not sure about that. It's clear Ferrari have started working on adapting the car for Kimi already. Just look at the mechanical problems of the red cars for the last 2 race weekends. I'm afraid Kimi will feel just like at McLaren... :roll: :wink: :wink: (I really wish I'm wrong on this!)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

hahahaha, good one. I just hope that Kimi wont have bad problem like on is McLaren, that would not be fun for him.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I seriously doubt it, i think the engine failure at Suzuka was just "one of those things" that happens once in a while, Ferrari has been VERY reliable for a long time, i see no reason why they won't stay that way

Post by Guest »

Speaking of that failure... When I saw that I remember thinking if it couldn't have been Schumi himself getting a bit jittery under the pressure there.. since that place is one of those high-rev-down-shifts if you know what I mean... and also his reaction was very calm for what had happened as if he was thinking: "well, I did slam 5th pretty hard so I can't be mad at the car".
Dunno, maybe the revlimiters prevent such things but it still made me have that passing thought.
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

was me :roll:
(Ayrton Senna)