Villeneuve to release his debut single

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Kaali

Villeneuve to release his debut single

Post by Kaali »

Yo canadians.

What ya think about this:

"Jacques Villeneuve will release his debut single for his new album in Montreal next weekend, during the Canadian Grand Prix."

Will be interesting if he can sing! 8)
It's not hard, when you know how......
SamyPho

Post by SamyPho »

Hey guys,,I hope you re fine
Here you have some part of this single
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... oPlay=true

Killa,as musician,what you think about?

See you mates

SamyPho
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

Is that a Breadlove accoustic guitar?? They are very rare around here, i think i am the only one around here that is so lucky.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Samy old buddy old pal....heheh.....

Well....it's not really my kind of music.....I personally don't like this kind of half-ass-not-upsetting-anyone-radio-produced-pop-crap kind of entertainment......and I dont understand a word of French.....

Did he write the song himself....? If he didn't I wouldnt bother listening to him no matter what it sounds like......

....anyway....just because I play a little guitar myself I don't concider my opinion more important than anyone elses on these matters......BUT.....Capo on the 1st fret........come on........eheh..... :roll: that is just lame.....I always thought Jaques had some "balls"...... :wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

That specific single song is written by 'Marc Déry' and it was suggested by 'Garou' to Villeneuve (both quebec signer). But the whole disk is written and played by Villeneuve, from what i heard in news here. The single is available here in montréal and soon the full disk.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hmmmmmm, no amp, no distortion, no screaming guitar solo, i hate it, LOL
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well if it doesn't sound like metallica then I'm not listening to it.I prefer to think of him as a good racer.He gets the job done.Ok..he is a little hard to pass..LOL...but that BMW is getting faster slowly.If they can do a bit better they will overtake Honda for fourth place in the constructors championship.
As for his music.SOmeone can tell me later on down the road if he is a big singer or not.I'll just watch him drive for now on.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
XZWINS

Post by XZWINS »

JV PLEASE FOCUS ON RACE !!!!!
wait for me!!!!
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

*help*
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Lol Jacques Villeneuve did his song this week, he show up on stage (surprise) and did his song with 'Garou' the one who introduce him that song (i didnt hear it up to now) in a Canadian ballon festival show.

Its amazing to see almost 100 ballon like that fly over your head, realy impresive. Eatch year, for 10 days, they take a fly around 7AM and also at 7PM 8)
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (37.61 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
NAR.F1 driver
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

killahead wrote:that is just lame.....
thought you would not like it ... has a funny easy summer rythm and no autumn/winter depressives :lol:

though impressive to do a how much shit can happen in racing from JV video... but same here ... I do not know what he is singing about ... a translation would be nice to get the sense of it. as much as I read he has indeed written the songs on his album.
killahead wrote:.....I always thought Jaques had some "balls"...... :wink:
forget this darling ... he got married this year :lol:
XZWINS wrote:JV PLEASE FOCUS ON RACE !!!!!
well since he had to leave BMWsauber he announced he will focus on golf now for 2 years ... I think it is also not bad for him to take a BABY-year hehehehe
carrera wrote:Well if it doesn't sound like metallica then I'm not listening to it.
definitly not :lol:

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!

Imagine

Post by Guest »

noob1234 wrote:*help*
:X Now imagine if the world was like that.:I

cute videos ** Wholesale Body Jewelry